SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Back to Local Guides Connect..

Hi everyone!

I was unavailable in Connect for few days because of busy schedule.. I never expected that I would get this much notifications (101 notifications) and mentions (33 mentions) as below.Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-07-56.png

Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-11-25.png

I thank those who thought about me by mentioning me when I was unavailable these days..

The first to come to my mind when I get back to Connect is the Worldwide Geo walk meetup, organizing by @OSAMA. It has been difficult for me to select the location which most suit the Geo walk. Finally a best place came to my mind which is Yelagiri Nature Park located in Yelagiri hills.The meetup is created and is waiting for approval..The meetup is created and is waiting for approval..

I created this post mainly to apologize for my unavailability in Connect these days. Right now, I need to check all those 33 mentions which is opened in 33 tabs πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ and reply it and to know what is happened in these few days..

I finally back to Local Guides Connect @HelloSamsonR, @JonasKL, @BishowvijayaP, @MedRidaZ, @VictorOmebije and others.. 😊😊

Best regards,

Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz 

Vellore Local Guides
25 comments
Level 10

Re: Back to Local Guides Connect..

I also have tagged you in my posts @SalmaanN. But I was unaware that you were absent.

Welcome back wholeheartedly. Don't be lost too much. πŸŽπŸŽŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ‘πŸŽ€πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ‘πŸŽ€πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŽπŸŽ

Level 8

Yeah, @BishowvijayaP.. You are one of those 33 mentions.. 😁😁 Thanks a lot for welcoming me.. 😊😊

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I also have tagged you in my posts @SalmaanN. But I was unaware that you were absent.

Welcome back wholeheartedly. Don't be lost too much. πŸŽπŸŽŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ‘πŸŽ€πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ‘πŸŽ€πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŽπŸŽ

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

I kindly apologize for my unavailability in Connect, @JohnnyE.. On top of everything, I missed the hangout.. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

welcome back my hero @SalmaanN πŸ˜‰

Connect Moderator

Welcome back bro @SalmaanN

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thanks a lot, beloved @OSAMA.. 😊😊

@OSAMA wrote:

welcome back my hero @SalmaanN πŸ˜‰

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thank you so much, @NareshDarji bro.. 😊😊

@NareshDarji wrote:

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Welcome my dear @SalmaanN

@SalmaanN wrote:

Thank you so much, @NareshDarji bro.. 😊😊

@NareshDarji wrote:

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Welcome back @SalmaanN πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘