GraySkull90's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Atom tickets promo code not working

Hello,

I received a $5 off Atom tickets purchase code that expires end of the year and today when I went to go use it finally, I got an error message. I didn’t use my code and it should be a unique code for me right? Limited supply offer doesn’t line up with the email stating until December 31st to use...

185D8F47-0221-466C-927F-DA7F2DAA4F2B.jpeg

1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Atom tickets promo code not working

Hello @GraySkull90,

Thank you for asking about Atom Tickets  Perk for Local Guides.

If you are having trouble redeeming the offer, Please contact Atom Tickets here or at support@atomtickets.com.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Atom tickets promo code not working

Hello @GraySkull90,

Thank you for asking about Atom Tickets  Perk for Local Guides.

If you are having trouble redeeming the offer, Please contact Atom Tickets here or at support@atomtickets.com.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!