FaridTDF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Argentina a place to go

Hello @FaridTDF,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of the Central Train station in Buenos Aires.

The train station represents the vitality of a town where all travelers going fast every day remind how life runs quickly for all of us. Planning and visiting many beautiful destinations make our life better. 

Connect Moderator

This is awesome @FaridTDF for putting together an archive of all your Argentina- related Connect posts in one big Connect post!

As I have always said about you, you are a-one Local Guide "Visit Argentina" tourist bureau. LOL 

Here is a future content suggestion for you. You might want to look into the Asian Argentines experience. I know in both Peru and Brazil, they have huge Japanese populations due to the demand of agriculture of the last century. 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Gracias @KarenVChin tú eres una gran persona a la cual admiro mucho, y tus sugerencias y consejos son siempre muy sabios y atesorados por mi. Tomo el listón investigaré un poco más sobre la comunidad oriental en Argentina.

En uno de mis viajes por Buenos Aires pude visitar el famoso barrio chino porteño, es muy pintoresco con sus locales y casas de te y restaurantes de comida tradicional.

Caption: Caminando por El Barrio chino en la CABA - Buenos Aires (Local Guides @FaridMonti)Caption: Caminando por El Barrio chino en la CABA - Buenos Aires (Local Guides @FaridMonti)

Saludos Farid

Connect Moderator

You’re welcome @FaridTDF 

You know I am being selfish. I just want to read interesting, informative content about your country that is not expected, but is considered valuable history of the early part of the last century with the migration of Asian immigrants going to the “New World” to escape from zero prospects and famine, and seek fortune and opportunity here on Connect. 😉

Cheers,

Karen 

Level 8

@FaridTDF thank you very much!!! Regards

Level 6

Obrigado Farid por suas dicas, salvei vários locais no meu mapa para visitar quando estiver em Buenos Aires.

Gracias.

Level 8

Que fotos tan bonitas!! Aunque de momento solo tuve oportunidad de conocer Buenos Aires, luego de leer tu post apetece viajar nuevamente y ampliar la ruta. Gracias por compartir tu experiencia!

Level 8

הנידון: Argentina a place to go

Hola Farid, muy bieb trabajo y information sobre los regions y Argentina.

Level 8

Salut à vous @FaridTDF ARGENTINE est un grand pays le pays de Leonel Messi j'aimerais le visiter un beau jour par la grâce de dieuon frère