kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Are you one of these 7 amazing types of Local Guides?

Photographer

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Level 8

I'm definitely a visualist 🙂

Marwan Al-Tawansy --> Local Guide Lvl 8, Trusted Street View Photographer #EgyptLocalGuides (Moderator)
Level 8

I think I'm a crosscheck local guide, where i check for accuracy and validity of the reviews and photos entered by other local guides and help google to rectify the flows. Also marking helpful reviews where i found might useful for other user's and by appreciating the reviewer. I'm constantly networking and since I spend a considerable amount of time for cross checking the locations and its accuracy.
The_ankh
Level 5

I'm definitely a mix of fact hunter and sage! Love writing longer reviews, and including detailed information about the places I visit. Also enjoy relocating incorrect pins to their rightful places - this is such an extensive necessity, especially in India!

Level 8

I see no area I don't fit in 🙂
Level 6
Level 6

Not a big deal with this
Level 8

I got one badge and one the verge of getting rest 3 badges before reaching to level 8.i hope I am a good contributor, that is what matter to me the most. @kmajewski

Level 9

1. The visualist

Most loved activity , Belive in Google saying a Photo can explain better than wordsMost loved activity , Belive in Google saying a Photo can explain better than words

2. The fact hunter

off course earned this level 

3. The trailblazer

It shows 680 first photos has been added

Loves: Adding the first review or photo to a place, putting unlisted places on the map.

Tip: Check out restaurants and local shops opening this year so you can add their first photos and get those views.

4. The sage

I am not an expert in this regard

5. The multimedia guru

published 3120 Google approved 360 on Google map with 14 Million views  

6. The connector

Hosted 4 Meet up in Kerala and now connected in Kerala Local Guides on Google Plus with 1200 + Memebers . 200 + in Whats app and FaceBook 

@StephenAbraham @LucioV @ArunMuralidhar and many more have been connected too much with every one 

Featured photo from our Meet up at ErnakulamFeatured photo from our Meet up at Ernakulam

7. The advocate

This list shows how i help other businessThis list shows how i help other business
Help Business to manage their business with Google 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a visualist, I love amazing photo's and pretty pictures.

Level 6

Re: Are you one of these 7 amazing types of Local Guides?All the spectacles of the world will not be

Lightcafe.iranianbaloochmeting