kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Are you one of these 7 amazing types of Local Guides?

That's really amazing

I have shared that post last week thanks @kmajewski

Level 1

🙂 Hola si que tal como están todos?! , yo soy Armando Aventuras y estoy dispuesto a ayudar a cualquier persona que venga o se encuentre en la ciudad de Cartagena-Colombia en cualquier evento turistico, ya sea que necesiten un paseo por la ciudad recorriendo los mejores lugares de Mesa, los mejores tattoos shops, los mejores sitios para ir a gozar de una fiesta, los mejores hoteles desde hostales hasta hoteles 5 estrellas, las mejores playas, las mejores bahias, los mejores lugares para fotografiar y obviamente birndandoles una buena amistad acompañada de pura diversion!

Ante todo Gracias por estar hay.

🙂 Hello, what are you all like ?! , I am Armando Aventuras and I am willing to help anyone who comes or is in the city of Cartagena-Colombia in any tourist event, whether they need a tour of the city touring the best places of food, the best tattoos shops , the best places to go to enjoy a party, the best hotels from hostels to 5 star hotels, the best beaches, the best bays, the best places to photograph and obviously giving them a good friendship accompanied by pure fun!

First of all Thank you for being there. Cartagena.jpg

Level 8

have u got job from google 

Level 5

Hello....@kmajewski

In Local Guide community as a new way motivation communicate. I have on continue for sharing. Of course, every mentioned have different comment, but it mean our contribution have make other person anything explain about it, about any their's know.. so that we can received of a new views. Indeed, every Local Guide brings a unique perspective to the community, and we want to spread the word about person amazing contribution. Other than that, we can response when Local Guide give their posting with smile or mention it as good comment .

I understand, in Local Guide community other moment our trip be so much fun and other people can be friendly more..

Thank you for your discuss, i know how many thing for sharing as my passions with others every single day

God bless..

Level 4

Thanks very very....

Level 5

Sidikalang village, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia... this is a green area. Look at how beautiful this place. For all people in here, this is ordinary thing. But to other people are city activities its good views. In here we can enjoy and very fresh... i like natural and this is a very rare thing i found. If you are in the area like this be grateful and enjoy. Many people miss with a place like this, is it right ???  This is mySidikalang village, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia... this is a green area. Look at how beautiful this place. For all people in here, this is ordinary thing. But to other people are city activities its good views. In here we can enjoy and very fresh... i like natural and this is a very rare thing i found. If you are in the area like this be grateful and enjoy. Many people miss with a place like this, is it right ??? This is my

Level 7

I like it 😄

Level 7

so beautyfull 🙂

Level 8

Thanks you for sharing there are great article 

Bannu local guide
Level 5

Maybe, but I am not using English Language_wow.