AnitaAO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Are you a female local guide? Let's meet you

Hi@anitaAo I am sunita Anand female local guide  from south delhi  nice  to meet you .

Level 10

Re: Are you a female local guide? Let's meet you

Dear @AnitaAO

How many female Local Guides in this forum up to now, do you know?

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Level 10

@sunitaa wrote:

Hi me sunita Anand female local guide  from south delhi  nice  to meet you .

Hello @sunitaa

I think your post should be merged to this thread: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Are-you-a-female-local-guide-Let-s-meet-you...

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Connect Moderator

@sunitaa, Happy to read you are interested in meeting other female Local Guides here on Connect.  

I have moved your two posts to @AnitaAO thread so you can chat directly to her and all the other female Local Guides here on Connect.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Hi @ThanhLan, nice to meet you. 

I am taking sometime before counting how many females this trend has discovered cause I am sure not all females have seen this post... 

It will be nice if we all tag all the female local guides to this post.. 

I like to know, are you a female? 

Thanks for asking, it's a good question. 

Anita

A-Beta
Level 9

Hi @sunitaa, it feels good to connect with you and as many as other female local guides through this post. How is South of India? 

A-Beta
Level 9

Good job you are doing @KarenVChin. I can imagine how busy you can be moderating connect. ...seeing all my notifications on connect, I can imagine! 

Weldon! 

A-Beta
Level 9

Hi @Flozy, Google Hangout is by email invitation, you could go to your profile and set up your email address onto your profile, I will contact then. Your email is not set yet. 

Thanks @KarenVChin For being a great guide on Connect. 

Anita

A-Beta
Level 9

Same here @Ranjana. Do feel free to know and share everyone, here is an opportunity for that... 

See you around! 

A-Beta
Connect Moderator

I like the idea of your challenge @AnitaAO bringing in more females to every aspect of life in this world is highly important for a balanced view of everything and can only be better for everyone.

Did you know that many of the Local Guides Googlers are female? Our Google Leaders such as @TraciC and @mchomsky are taking girl power to the world.

Regards Paul