Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Are you a female local guide? Let's meet you

Female 

Connect Moderator

No trouble here. Happy to help you with your cause @AnitaAO. I know Connect can be intimidating and frustrating to use at times. So, if I can contribute and move related posts to their proper places (and get responses) the more the merrier, right?

Cheers,

Karen

@AnitaAO wrote:

Good job you are doing @KarenVChin. I can imagine how busy you can be moderating connect. ...seeing all my notifications on connect, I can imagine! 

Weldon! 

Level 10

Dear @AnitaAO

As you know from my profile picture, I am not female. But I do love the way that you opened this thread for every female Local Guides.

Nice to meet you and hope to see you somewhere someday.

Thanh Lan from Vietnam

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Level 8

Hi @AnitaAO

This is Virginia Benedict aka VBenedict  also happy and proud to be a female Local Guide from the United States and I am  introducing another female Local Guide @LostinNY

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

I like the idea of your challenge @AnitaAO bringing in more females to every aspect of life in this world is highly important for a balanced view of everything and can only be better for everyone.

Did you know that many of the Local Guides Googlers are female? Our Google Leaders such as @TraciC and @mchomsky are taking girl power to the world.

Regards Paul

Hi @PaulPavlinovich, I am happy you feel same way with the rest of us on this trend... 

Talking about female googlers, i was able to discover that we have lots of them and it's amazing how they combine their job with connect duties... 

I am interested in becoming a Googler too if the opportunity shows up... 

Thanks for all your kind words. 

Anita

A-Beta
Level 9

HI @V3372R, thank you for joining us on this trend. I am Anita from Lagos Nigeria... I will be glad if you can tell us a little about yourself because your profile is not saying much and I can see you are new... I on behalf of everyone on Connect is saying Nnoo!  Meaning welcome in igbo language. 

Cheers! 

A-Beta
Level 9

Thank you @ThanhLan And every other males who continually support us... We cannot thank you enough. 

How is Vietnam? 

A-Beta
Level 9

Hi @VBenedict, I have been seen you around on connect but never imagined you were a female...  Thanks for joining in in the conversation, if you will like to join the rest of us in an online meet-up via google hangout pls send me a private message, I have exhausted my limit to private messages. 

Thank you. 

Anita

A-Beta
Level 8

Hi @AnitaAO

Just dropping by here to check how your project is going so far. 😀😀😀

Looks like it's growing. 

Good luck. 👍🙏

Level 8

@Badruddeen   what exactly is the purpose of this project?  

@Badruddeen wrote:

Hi @AnitaAO

Just dropping by here to check how your project is going so far. 😀😀😀

Looks like it's growing. 

Good luck. 👍🙏