PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Any interest in seeing how to make Street View 360s and blue line paths in Melbourne?

Apart from being a Local Guide and a moderator here on Connect I'm also a Street View trusted photographer (SVtp). If anyone is interested in a session on showing them how to utilise the Street View App and a 360 camera (or even your phone) to create 360 images for Maps Street View or the Theta V to make blue line paths on Maps please comment here.

It is really easy to do, but like most things if you've never seen someone else do it you have to figure it all out for yourself. I can show you just how easy it really is.

Old mate @LucioV is doing a workshop in Italy and London so I'm testing the waters for doing similar here in Melbourne.

Street View Image from Paul PavlinovichStreet View Image from Paul Pavlinovich

Regards Paul

Melbourne VIC, Australia
11 comments
Level 10

Re: Any interest in seeing how to make Street View 360s and blue line paths in Melbourne?

Great idea @PaulPavlinovich! Now it's time to test the new toy and create some blue lines where are missing!

Good luck with your meetup and enjoy the world in 360!

Level 9

Re: Any interest in seeing how to make Street View 360s and blue line paths in Melbourne?

Good idea @PaulPavlinovich

Thank you for sharing with us, I just stated using Samsung gear 360 and learning about 360.

Level 9

Definitely – go for it, Paul! 

Level 5

First of all I’m interested in learning how to shoot street view with my iPhone X. Also, I curious about @rena2018 (name could me be misspelled.) You had replied that he/she is banned. I just wondered why?  Anyway, thank you for your time. 

Level 5

First of all I’m interested in learning how to shoot street view with my iPhone X. Also, I curious about @rena2018 (name could me be misspelled.) You had replied that he/she is banned. I just wondered why?  Anyway, thank you for your time. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Traci02 the Googlers guard the privacy of even those that are banned from the program, as a moderator I would not be able to find out why an individual was banned. I do trust the team that they do not do these things lightly.

Regards Paul

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich I am not in Melbourne but i would love to learn about the blue line paths!

Connect Moderator

I'm sorry I mised this @PaulPavlinovich so please do let me know the next time you run such a session.

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

I made a tutorial on this for youtube @AdamGT @Tula https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiEOleTNeA8 which might help you.