OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: Another Legend to the Connect List Osaka78πŸŽ‰πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰

Dear @LucioV, hope all's well. Loved you in After the Earthquake for Local Guides on YouTube. That's a beautiful video.

As for time taken to reach Level 10, not exactly sure. We believe the Osaka78 profile was created to separate our family account from our Maps activity around September 2015. Thanks for asking, LucioV. πŸ™‚

Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Many congratulations, as I already have Osaka78. As OSAMA always tends to be the primary announcer, so again shall I re-congratulate here.

Level 10

Thanks again for all your lovely messages ❀: @OSAMA, @HelloSamsonR, @BishowvijayaP, @AkmalB, @Phil1, @NalinK, @ShafiulB, @LucioV, @MuhannadK. Thank you, @Briggs, our bet is you're next to Level 10. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks again, all. Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Ooh I really hope I can reach Level 10 by the end of the year!

I've stumbled upon a massive roadblock as you've probably already noticed, which is severely hindering my progress.

I guess I can only contribute by reviewing all the places I will go to, including shopping centres, shops and such, as well as answer a few questions and verify existences. Cheers.

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP Well done on your achievement, but will Google maps still allow you to go on or does

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear OSAMA and friends, hope all's well. Thank you for the beautiful messages. Yes, very soon the awesome Local Guides team will need more levels, everyone will be Level 10. πŸ‘ We decided to race to the finish line when HelloSamsonR was catching us on Level 9. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks again and kind regards from Osaka78

it not? 

Level 10

Sure Google maps will be allowed @DavidTito.

Because @Osaka78forTRUMPis unstoppable legend. 

Level 10

Yes, @Briggs, you can do it. Never mind by when. It's like an avalanche. πŸ™‚ What's the road block? Please, tell us more, when you have a moment. Thanks, Briggs. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @DavidTito and @AkmalB, hope all's well. Thanks for your confidence, AkmalB. As for contributions tab, DavidTito, so far, so good. Points keep ticking over. Looks like Local Guides continues beyond Level 10. πŸ™‚ Thanks again and kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

thanks,but what about my wish??????????????? @Osaka78forTRUMP

Level 10

@Osaka78forTRUMP,

The roadblock I'm facing now is heavily vented in this existing post: Forever not applied. To sum things up in dot-points, I:

• Can't make basic edits like editing the Name, Category, Map Marker without it being not applied.
  • Have a drastically reduced trust level, so most things go unapplied, or won't be pending like before.
  • Can't really upload photos since many of them don't attach to the POI often.

So in the meantime, I am just going to review as many places as I visit, answer more questions and verify even more facts across, as I will eventually feature over time. I hope it will be fixed soon, as it is severely hindering me from visiting new places. What's to say that you can go to a different place that needs Local Guide intervention, only to find out that you can't edit anything you see on face value or cannot upload any photos whatsoever? I can't really remember a whole week's worth of places needing to be edit (e.g. moving a place in a shopping centre to it's correct location in an indoor map, or moving a business from a parking lot to the actual building outline, or the category from 'establishment POI' to it's actual, or categorising a Japanese restaurant from just 'restaurant').

I will still try very hard and strive to be the best.

Thanks for cheering me on.