cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

An Evening at Zhuhai city

Hi LGs!

How are you doing?😍

I visited  at Zhuhai  city, China this year January,  It’s  a awsome city!  I also visited many cities in the world but it was different favour 🤩. I visited First Gang Zhou city,  then Guangdong city after then I visited at Zhuhai city. This city is very closed to Hongkong and Macau city. A very long Bridge from here to HongKong connected over the sea. It is one of the Longest bridge in the world about 50km long.

20200923_110126.jpg

Caption: An evening street view at Zhuhai city. 

20200923_110325.jpg

Caption: A flowers garden with a little cute chinese girl near tge street of Zhuhai city.

20200923_110210.jpg

Caption: An evening street view and buildings views at Zhuhai city. 

20200923_110305.jpg

Caption: A flowers garden near the street and sea beach of Zhuhai city.

20200923_110030.jpg

Caption: An evening sky view from the street and sea beach of Zhuhai city.

20200923_105934.jpg

20200923_110230.jpg

Caption: Flowers of a garden near the street and sea beach of Zhuhai city  

20200923_110144.jpg

Caption: An evening sea view from the street and sea beach of Zhuhai city.

20200923_110030.jpg

20200923_105950.jpg

Could you lije to show your Photos of a city? 🥰

I am writing this post inspired by @Sophia_Cambodia and @Tushar_Suradkar.  They writing similar posts  and I love to read those stories,  

Nilufa 

LG from Chittagong city, Bangladesh 

Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, China
22 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: An Evening at Zhuhai city

Hi @NILUFA73 

I want to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it's now visible publicly. Our filters are sensitive and running 24/7 and sometimes a legitimate message can be caught by the filter. You can find here more information Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

Beautiful post! Thank you for sharing with us about your visit to Zhuhai city in China. 

Amazing pictures! Which camera did you use to take them?

Connect Moderator

@NILUFA73 very happy to be your inspiration. Great trip you got but wasn't January 2020 the time of Covid-19?

Connect Moderator

Nice article @NILUFA73 with wonderful photos showing the various moods and hues of the city.

I always felt Guangdong was the larger area and Guangzhou was the city -thanks for sharing lots of information 👍

I visited this place in 2004 but it didn't look so beautiful then - the way it looks in your photos.

Keep sharing interesting places - I liked the layout and the flow of this article.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @NILUFA73,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. How long did you stay in Zhuhai? What are the places you would recommend others to visit?

As general advice I would suggest being careful about posting pictures of children online. As Local Guides Connect is a public community, this kind of photos are not encouraged to be posted. Thus I advise you to redact your post and remove the photo of the kid.

P.S.: I enlarged your photos in order to be seen better by other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hi @JaneBurunina 

How are you? 

Thanks a lot for your kind help to move my post from spam...

Good day my friend💙 

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @NILUFA73!

Have a nice day too! 😊

Level 2

Wow! It’s really so beautiful city  Zhuhai 😍! Your all photos are so attractive too!  

Thanks for sharing with us such beautiful travel  story and  photos @NILUFA73 

Level 3

Wow!

Very nice city with some nice photos!

Beautiful 😍😍😍 

Level 6

Hi @Sophia_Cambodia 

Thanks for your reply! You are right that time Codid 19 virus just broke down in China. But it was in Uhan city only.. In other province it was not found at all..and after that visit We knew more about Covid 19 and from End of the March our country also found this virus!!

Have a nice daymyfriend