HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Amazing Local Guides World! The recap of #monthlytopic 2021🎊

therecapofmonthlytopic2021_a.png

Hello, I'm Hiro, the proposer of #monthlytopic challenge. Do you know #monthlytopic? #monthlytopic is a very simple challenge where I simply suggest a topic of that month and people post about it. This challenge was started for making a little clue for newbies to begin posting. But eventually many local guides regardless of newbies or not joined this challenge and were able to enjoy reading each post.

I've been suggesting topics every month from June 2019, and many many Local Guides have joined #monthlytopic. Their posts are interesting, beautiful, impressive, and sometimes touching. I believe they have definitely motivated Connect and our connection. Thank you to all the participants. All of you guys are amazing attainers!

Today, I will present some awards and records about our #monthlytopic in 2021. I hope you will enjoy reading this post🎊

🏆 The total number of the posts in 2021 🏆

totalposts.png

This year, we posted 98 posts to #monthlytopic! Congratulations🎉🎉🎉 And thank you for all participants, readers, and fans🙏

🏆 The post that received the most likes in 2021 🏆

likes.png

@Sophia_Cambodia 's A great place to escape during hot day #monthly topic" received 170 likes. Amazing👍👍👍👍👍 Did you read this? This is a really beautiful post and photos, and so please check it out by all means.

🏆 The local guide who posted the most articles in 2021 🏆

posts.png

As you guess, it is @yamamo_cchi . He posted21 posts to #monthlytopic. It means he continued posting almost two posts to #monthlytopic a month, and especially, he posted 5 times in April. Thank you for your big passion💪 

🏆 The most memorable photo in 2021 🏆

memorable.png

A Beverage with two sides (Palm wine)” by @Austinelewex 

In fact, when I narrow downed memorable photos to only two candidates, both were Austin’s photos. Austin’s photos always seem to be attractive to me💘 By the way, I'm looking for a good palm wine in Japan now but I know I will not be able to drink it with such a nice cup. I must go✈️

🏆 My favorite story in 2021 🏆

favoritestory.png

Sobre el Café, Baristas y Arte....#Monthlytopic of October-Coffee” by @Nosaint2_Rafael_Fe 

It is well known that I love coffee, but I didn't know much about coffee in Puerto Rico. That was a really interesting and informative story for me. Thank you for sharing this

🏆 The tastiest photo in 2021 🏆

tastiestphoto.png

"monthlytopic 意外と町田市ではオリジナルアイスクリームを見つけることができます by @Izumi 

One of the most popular topics in Connect is food. Therefore, many many delicious foods articles and photos were posted to #monthlytopic too. So selecting only one photo was a huge task for me. 

This ice cream looks simple but should be tasty because this ice cream contains Wasanbon (is a fine grained Japanese sugar that is made from sugarcane in Shikoku region.). That mild sweetness is my favorite! And the pudding under the ice cream also looks yummy!!

All the summary and the lists of the posts in 2021 are below.

1. #monthlytopic of January 2021 - A way to get good beverages in your region🍹🧉
  2. #monthlytopic of February 2021 - Edible jewelry, Chocolate🍫
  3. #monthlytopic of March 2021 - Examples of accessibility in your region
  4. #monthlytopic of April 2021 - A spa for refreshing your mind♨️
  5. #monthlytopic of May 2021 - A shop where you can have breakfast
  6. #monthlytopic of June 2021 - We love Ice cream🍦🍨🍧
  7. #monthlytopic of July 2021 - A good place for a HOT day 🌞🌡🌞
  8. #monthlytopic of August 2021 - Bread in your region🍞🥖🥯🥐
  9. #monthlytopic of September 2021 - Your favorite veggies (or a dish using veggies)🍅🥕🥑🍄
  10. #monthlytopic of October 2021 - Coffee story & Happy International Coffee Day 2021🎉
  11. #monthlytopic of November 2021 - Dairy products🥛🐄🧈
  12. #monthlytopic The summary of November 2021 and announcements

What was your favorite post? (Include your own posts too.) Please share your favorite/memorable/impressive posts here!

🎅Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 🎆

[Japanese] 2021年 #monthlytopic 総まとめ!

みなさんこんにちは、#monthlytopic の主催者、たきさわです。毎月出されるお題に沿った投稿をする、というだけのお手軽企画、#monthlytopicはもともと新しく参加したローカルガイドの方に投稿のネタ(きっかけ)を提供するために始めたものでした。今では新人であるかどうか関係なしにたくさんのローカルガイドが世界中から参加して、お互いの記事を読み合っています。

2019年6月から毎月お題を出し続けてきましたが、その全てが面白く、美しく、時には感動的な素晴らしいものばかりでした。参加者の皆さん、本当にありがとうございます。

今回はお題に対する投稿まとめではなく、2021年のまとめを行います。私の独断で決めた賞もありますが、みなさんにも楽しんでいただければと思います🎊

🏆 2021年の投稿総数 🏆

98もの #monthlytopic に関する投稿がありました👏

🏆 最も多くのLikeを取得した投稿 🏆

Sophia_Cambodia さんの "A great place to escape during hot day #monthly topic"が170のLikeを取得しました👏

🏆 最も多くの記事を投稿したローカルガイド 🏆

最も多くの記事をとうこうしたのは日本のyamamo_cchiさんで、21件でした👏

🏆 私が最も好きな記事 🏆

Nosaint2_Rafael_Feさんのプエルトリコのコーヒーに関するお話でした👏

🏆 最も思い出深い写真 🏆

AustinelewexさんのPalm wineの写真でした👏

🏆 最も美味しそうな写真 🏆

Izumiさんのアイスクリームの写真でした👏

もしみなさんのお気に入りの記事(自分のものも含む)があればぜひここで共有して下さい。

来年もよろしくお願いします!🤗

8 comments
Level 9

Re: Amazing Local Guides World! The recap of #monthlytopic 2021🎊

@HiroyukiTakisawa さん

いつもネタ、そして取りまとめありがとうございます。

よく数えましたね、本当にすごい!!

@Izumi さんの写真はたしかに美味しそうでした。

ボリューム感も感じましたし。

Level 8

「最も美味しそうな写真」に私の写真を選んでくれてありがとうございます @HiroyukiTakisawa さん。🙏

本当においしいアイスクリームを紹介できて、私はとてもうれしいです。幸いにもお気に入りのお店がソフトクリームを作り始めたタイミングだった事と、カメラ機能が良いスマホに買い替えたのが功を奏したと言えます。😉

@yamamo_cchi さん 

あなたがマンスリートピックにたくさん投稿しているのを私は知っていましたが、21の投稿数はすごいですね!あなたの丁寧な記事を毎回私は楽しませてもらっています。😄

@Sophia_Cambodia  @Austinelewex  @Nosaint2_Rafael_Fe と、LGの皆さんにとって2022年が良い年になるように、私は祈ります。🙏

Level 9

To my greatest surprise, I am impressed by such an amazing post @HiroyukiTakisawa 

Thank you so much Hiro for choosing my post as the most memorable photo of 2021 in Monthly topic. I am so pleased and grateful. 

I know this year, I haven't participated much on connect generally and in Monthly topic which I am so much interested in. I hope and pray that next year will be better. This year I have been heavily involved on construction projects and my Post Graduate degree program. However, I am done and I am a little bit freer now.

Merry Christmas @HiroyukiTakisawa , Merry Christmas @Izumi , Merry Christmas @OlgaKlimchik and Prosperous New year to you all and the entire Connect Family.

Best regards. 🎊🎉🌲🍾🥳🥳

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa Wow, amazing total contributions from so many friends from all around the world. 2022 will be even better for sure. 

Congrats @Sophia_Cambodia@yamamo_cchi@Austinelewex , @Nosaint2_Rafael_Fe , @Izumi 

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

@Izumi san, happy new year of 2022 to you too, I wish you and your family all the best!

Connect Moderator

Thank you dear @HiroyukiTakisawa san for your wonderful collection - a very good one, hope to join more later in 2022. Very glad to be the top one in terms of LIKEs and Comments 🙂

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone here the best new year celebration 🙂

@Austinelewex @Izumi @yamamo_cchi @StephenAbraham and many others I haven't mentioned the names here 🙂

Level 8

@Sophia_Cambodia  @StephenAbraham 

Thank you.🎍  😄🙏 🎍