yeh ajmer main mughlo ke samay ki ek baradari hai 

Jaha mughal samy main diwan aam lagta tha 

Ab yaha tourist ke liye  khol diya gay hai

Abdullah shah
Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Ajmer baradari

Hello @Abdullahshah21  thanks fie sharing this information with us .

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Abdullahshah21,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us, is this a temple? Did you go inside?

Feel free to edit your post and add the Google Maps link of this place. By doing so, the other Local Guides will visualize better where this building is located.

You can edit your publication following the helpful instructions that you will find here: Edit your post - Why and How To.

I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Furthermore, I am going to move your post to the Photography section, the place where Local Guides upload pictures of things they like.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

This appears to be as a perfect angle to capture the Baradari @Abdullahshah21 

Excellent photo.

I was here by the lakeside earlier this year but could not stay for long as I wanted to move on to Pushkar.

Compared to the various Baradaris in Delhi which are in a bad condition, this one is in excellent condition.

@BorrisS This is a "Bara-Dari" meaning a covered place with 12 doors.

Bara = 12

Dari = Doors

The 12 doors are 3 x 4 sides as seen in the photo.

These places were used in the medieval ages as a place for social gatherings, music and dance events or debates, and very few times as a place of worship.

The one above was a temporary court of the king as mentioned by the author.

Level 8

Sir ji apratim Jankari di aap ne😍

Abdullah shah
Level 8

Shukriya sir😍

Abdullah shah
Level 8

Aap hindi main samja sakte hai 

Maine kya kiya

Abdullah shah
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Abdullahshah21,

I would like to let you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!