Jaishri's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Achievements

Screenshot_20210914-152237.png

 I Have Achieved A Mind Blowing. 13 Crores Views For My Contributions. My Hard Work of 4 Years Is Paying Off  At Last,

It Amazes Me that the Reach of the Google Maps Plaform is Mind Boggling and Reaches Each & Every Corner of the World

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
12 comments
Level 8

Re: Achievements

Hearty congratulations for this achievement, @Jaishri 13Cr is such a huge number. Keep going. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@SalmaanN   Thank you For your Best 

Wishes  

Level 8

Congratulations for this successful. But I have a question to you after completing your level 10on map did you get something from goggle map like any awards. After level 10.what will be .

Thanks but I queries to now this 

Now I completed my level 8 so 

Level 9

Huge congratulations @Jaishri keep going..

Level 9

We are helping for people @1262 like volunteer don't expect any  rewards if any perks they will mail bases on your contribution...

Level 10

@1262  Till Date  I Have Not Rec'd Any Single Perk From Google Maps 🙏

Full Stop 🤣 I Except Nothing 😂

Level 8

Dear @Jaishri, I really appreciate your consistent contribution and the long list of travelled destination. I am in fact amazed that you managed to travel so much and an actively contributing till date. 

Considering your potential contributions which are helpful for us as an audience, I urge you to check the Google maps guidelines once again. 

Hope you will achieve more views on your contribution ahead, 😊

Connect Moderator

Hi @Jaishri 

Your contributions are highly appreciated.

Please note that the perks are not assured and the basis or logic for selecting a local guide for perks is not known or published.

I contribute for the sake of community spirit and continue to expect the best to come. 

Hope you have the same views as well 😊

Level 10

@Smita_Patil   Thanks For your Concerns 

And Message To Me  I Have Duly Noted Your Points  And Will Keep That in Mind 🙏