indahnuria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Happy 7 Year to me!

Happy, happy 7 year to me!

Hi everyone.. I hope you all are well, wherever you are...

Recently, I have received an email from Google Local Guide saying that I have reached a new milestone of joining Google Local Guide for 7 years! And what a journey it has been!

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 11.03.52 AM.png

7 years might seem like a short period of time but I do enjoy every part of being Google Local Guide since day one. I still remember when I received an email confirming me as Google Local Guide back in April 2017. And up until now, I'm still one of them!  

Happy 7 years of contributing..Happy 7 years of contributing..

I certainly have got a wonderful new family of Local Guides from different corners of the world. Amazing experience for sure, as well great opportunities to share many things that we all love and are passionate about about traveling, awareness raising and helping one another through our contribution at Google Maps and Connect.
Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 11.04.20 AM.png

I have also had the opportunity to join Connect Moderators and one of the conversations held in Tokyo, Japan. 

Cheers from Tokyo, Japan from all Connect Moderators from IndonesiaCheers from Tokyo, Japan from all Connect Moderators from Indonesia

I check out my timeline and here's what has been recorded. I have visited more places and countries but I guess I don't always turn on my location history all the time and many of my trips had been conducted before joining the Local Guides programs obviously. I sincerely hope I can travel more and more to different parts of the globe.

Google Maps - Timeline April 24.jpg

Here's to more productive and fun years to come!
Happy contributing, everyone...

Jakarta Timur, East Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Happy 7 Year to me!

Hello @indahnuria, Congratulations on completing 7 beautiful years with LG Connect family. I am pleased to see your contribution to Gmaps and Connect. You are always helpful to the community. All the best!

Signature Image
Level 10

Congratulations Mbak

Connect Moderator

Thanks @PrasadVR  and congratulations to you too for joining and contributing to Google Maps actively until now! Happy contributing...

Level 10

Thank you @indahnuria  for your kind words and support.

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

terima kasih banyak yaa mba @Ddimitra .. happy contributing to you too

Connect Moderator

Selamat mba @indahnuria ! Seneng banget kita pernah ketemu secara langsung meski dalam keadaan yg suibuk berat. Tapi seru banget. Selalu ada energi positif tiap ngobrol. Semoga lain waktu ada kesempatan lagi untuk berjumpa ❣️

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Hearty congratulations @indahnuria on reaching to this milestone of 7 years as a Local Guide on Google Maps.

What an impressive stats!

This is awesome. Such emails from Google elate all of us as a Local Guide and pushes us more to contribute quality contents. 

Wish you god luck!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler