jojo522's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Acheived more than 500000 points.

Proud to achieve more than 500000 points. When looking back  memories for more than 7 years  there were  ups and downs like . two three times suspension. hidden reviews and photos, sanctions etc , but all reinstated with sweet memories. Hope rememebering  such experiences giving inspiration to all Local Guides.

Cheers and miles to go!

jojo
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Acheived more than 500000 points.

Hi @jojo522,

Thank you for sharing your achievement with us!

To keep Connect tidy I am changing the topic of your post to Achievements where Local Guides share their proudest achievements on both Connect and Google Maps. For more details about topics on Connect, check out this article: What are Connect topics.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello @jojo522,

Thats a great achievement! I also achieved 500k points a few months ago thanks to the TRAC campaign. I have noticed that you only have 9 approved roads on your profile and if you'd like to learn more, please check out this post

Congratulations and I hope to see more roads on your profile next time! 😁

"It's the not the Destination, It's the Journey." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Adding 10.000 Roads

Adding 20.000 Roads

Connect Moderator

Congratulations to both of you

@jojo522 and @Lukas_ 

Cheers

Morten