EmekaUlor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Accessibility Uncovered ♿

Thank you for the reply @EmekaUlor. Can you think of Local Guides around you that could keep his voice up when it comes to accessibility solutions? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

This is so nice to read, @EmekaUlor. I have an idea running around my head. Why don't you organize some accessibility meet-ups under Stephen Hawking's quotes as slogans? This might turn out to be really helpful and make the meet-ups memorable. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@IrrPavlova that's a nice idea. We can try it out and see how it goes. Thanks for your kind words.

Thank you as well, @EmekaUlor. Keep me posted. I'd be happy to see you realize something like that. 🙂

Level 9

Re: Accessibility Uncovered ♿: What is Accessibility

I can’t believe I’m just discovering these posts! Accessibility ability is such an important topic to me. I hashtag my reviews with #wheelchairaccessible and #ramp as appropriate. My daughter is handicapped, not wheelchair bound, so ramps are not an issue, but does require other accommodations. Thank you so much Team for the great, informative work you are doing! #letsguide !

Googler

Just reading this again and reminded of how good it is. Thanks so much @EmekaUlor for putting it together. And all of the AccessibilityUncovered LGs. You guys rock!

Connect Moderator

@sashabg77 thank you for your kind words and your support for this initiative. I remembered vividly how you motivated us to keep this going during Connect session. 

We appreciate the great job you are doing with accessibility.