Nagendra_vfx's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

About level 7 benefit

Hi all,

now i am at level 7 with 5030 points...i m trying to see benefits for levels but i can not find...Iam expecting benefits of google drive storage but now i can not see benefits.

so let me know about benefits for different levels.

please help me about this points.

svk.nagendra babu
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: About level 7 benefit

hi @Nagendra_vfx the google drive storage has ended in march 2017 as per the knowledge i have .

but do not worry we had many perks like 

1.google play 3 months free subsciption

2.10% off on google movie rentals

3.Ola select one month free subscription

4.Oyo perk

5.swiggy 300 rupees perk 

and now yet to come is Red bus 250 rupees perk .

If you missed this ,do not worry many more to come .

till then contribute like always .

Level 7

One of the benefits is that you can test the new google maps before it comes out

Many thanks,

The dog smuggler

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 10

@Nagendra_vfx You can check your current perks in your personal Local Guides profile home. If non is listed, then there is no current perks for yourself.
https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

And you can have a look at this post also which lists almost all the current/previous perks, you can check the details under each link and note the expiry/end date of each
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Repository-of-lists-of-Perks-for-Local-Guid...

Level 8

Hello @Nagendra_vfx

Local Guides enjoy early access to new product features and rewards from Google partners and these awards are available worldwide or by region. There is no financial compensation from being a Local Guide as this is an at-will program that Local Guides are free to contribute to at their own leisure.

Local Guides who have opted in to receive benefit emails will be updated with any new rewards and we encourage Local Guides to check their email-settings and update/monitor their email preferences as well as their spam or promotions folder.

Stay tuned for the official announcement from Local Guides regarding more features and rewards.

In the meantime, you can learn more about points, levels and rewards here.

Namaste, Niraj