Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

level 6 benifit

• Now i am level 6 local guide but i didn't get any benefit 
Former Google Contributor

Re: level 6 benifit

Hi @TejasPoojari20, we share new offerings when we have them and I recommend manage your email preferences to receive notifications of such offerings from the team. Make sure you check the "Perks" and "News & Product Updates" boxes! 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 4

Phần thưởng từ Local Guide Level 4 trở lên

Cho mình hỏi là khi tham gia Local Guide từ Level 4 trở lên thì sẽ được những quyền lợi gì? 

Level 10

Rewards Program!

Rewards program

Level 7

مستويات المرشدين

ماهي الفائدة من مستويات المرشدين🌹

Level 8
Solution

Re: About level 6 benifit

Hi @ashokdelu the various perks apply to different people in different regions and change all the time. All of the perks have disclaimers that talk about some not applying in some areas. Don't have to be upset or worried my friend trust me Local Guides isn't about perks. They are a reward along the journey. The real reason to be a Local Guide is helping other people in the same way their reviews and ratings help you. 

For more information regarding the please refer this post.

There is no doubt you'll be getting your perks eventually. Make sure you’re signed up for updates by reviewing email preferences on your Local Guides settings page.

Hope this helps 🙂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Re: i'm now level 7 what is the benefits.

dont worry just contribute for others and leave the benefits on the google 

Level 7

I am 7 level no benefit

What is 7 level benefits 

Please reply 

Raju
Level 8

Re: About level 6 benefit

I'm Level 7, I'm also waiting for benefits

Level 3

Какие возможности есть у экспертов 3-го уровня

Привет. Кто в курсе? Какие возможности есть у экспертов 3 уровня? Какие бонусы и тп?