ashokdelu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

About level 6 benefit

I cross the 6th level nd still i not get any benifit from google guide so can anyone tell me wht i should do?

Zakarpats'ka oblast, Ukraine
57 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: About level 6 benifit

Hi @ashokdelu the various perks apply to different people in different regions and change all the time. All of the perks have disclaimers that talk about some not applying in some areas. Don't have to be upset or worried my friend trust me Local Guides isn't about perks. They are a reward along the journey. The real reason to be a Local Guide is helping other people in the same way their reviews and ratings help you. 

For more information regarding the please refer this post.

There is no doubt you'll be getting your perks eventually. Make sure you’re signed up for updates by reviewing email preferences on your Local Guides settings page.

Hope this helps 🙂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.

View solution in original post

Level 6

Sorry your answer is unacceptable Paul. The 100GB storage free is a $1.99 I really wanted to save so I stepped up my contributions. Once I got the required points I was then bullshidded by Google who have me NO PERKS.

I am also a Gold Yelp Elite with 7 years as an Elite. What does Yelp do for rewarding me on making their app and website better than Google?

Free parties monthly. Free food. Free alcoholic beverages. Mugs. Glasses. Sunglasses. Free tickets to expensive concerts and events.

They VALUE MY PROFESSIONAL CONTENT. OBVIOUSLY GOOGLE DOES NOT.

Level 6

About level 6 benifit

Hallo mau tanya dong

Mungkin ada yg bisa jawab, saya baru aja naik level 6 itu benevit nya apa aja ya?

Level 8

Sebenernya nggak ada benefit, karena pada dasarnya kita adalah sukarelawan yang berkontribusi di Google Maps, jadi spirit utamanya adalah untuk berbagi, helping others, do something for society, contohnya bisa liat disini. Off course there were perks yang dikasih untuk level tertentu, tapi itu bisa dibilang bonus. Kalo yang lainnya mungkin kesempatan untuk ikut LG Summit. Saya sendiri sudah level 8 dan sampe sekarang masih berkontribusi even without those perks, I am still a happy person contributing.

Salam kenal yak 🙂

Level 6

i'm now level 7 what is the benefits.

Level 8

Re: i'm now level 7 what is the benefits.

Hi @INDIAN, Welcome to local guides forum. Thanks for your posting.

At this moment currently T-shirt isn't available for all local guides member. 

Level 6

what is the benefits level 7

Level 8

@Dwarika wrote:

what is the benefits level 7

Dear @INDIAN,

Once a time 1 TB drive store was free for local guides member but currently it's stopped.

So now benifit is if you guide and help to people in community or google map by review and adding photos or Q&A properly also you must accept local guides and google map terms. So you will able to get a chance to join the next summit.

Hope you can understand.

- Thank you.

Level 7

That's a good question.  Before changes to the program several months ago, there was a list of "benefits" you would receive when you achieve a new level.  That page or list is gone now and has not been replaced.  As far as I can see, there are no benefits to achieve any level any more.  Furthermore the gap between levels is huge so the incentive have been diminished.

Level 7

Now i'm also Level 7 Local Guide.

Previously many benefits for achieving every level.After google updated their local guide program still there no any thing unveiled.So Keep it Up.

WAIT JUST LIKE OTHERS.

May be participating in map + discussion forum you got a chance to represent Local Guide Summit.

Majid Hussain