JonasKL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL MILESTONE, LEVEL 9

Just like one of our connect moderators @KarenVChin mentioned in her post, through consistent mapping and persistence, one can definitely move up in levels, Through consistent hard work, finally a level 9 local guide, just a small step to being a LEGEND.

Shout outs to all the legends, especially to a close friend @U-royFelixA and the rest of the Level 10, I have one word for you, watch out another Legend is on his way up there.

@OSAMA @LucioV @Umashankar @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare @RobAo @AlMutebi @ProfArunCM

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Kenya
34 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL MILESTONE, LEVEL 9

wow. @JonasKL

Congrats mate. 

Level 9 is quite something. I am stuck in between 7 & 8 and I don't think I will ever make it to Level 8 myself. 

Really good job there mate. Could you be kind enough to post your Photos, 360 spheres or reviews (the ones who got the most views and ranks). 

I think we need a lot of inspiration here. You ranking up to Level 9 has already stirred up the passion inside, just a need a little more inspiration to get a new start.

cheers

Level 9

Thank you so much @OmerAli, it is definitely through had work and not giving up. I will link some of my photo spheres later. Just keep mapping

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Connect Moderator

looking ahead. 

good day, mate

Level 10

@JonasKL I am sure soon you will be joining Level 10 Club. Best wishes,

@OmerAli

@JonasKL wrote:

Just like one of our connect moderators @KarenVChin mentioned in her post, through consistent mapping and persistence, one can definitely move up in levels, Through consistent hard work, finally a level 9 local guide, just a small step to being a LEGEND.

Shout outs to all the legends, especially to a close friend @U-royFelixA and the rest of the Level 10, I have one word for you, watch out another Legend is on his way up there.

@OSAMA @LucioV @Umashankar @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare @RobAo @AlMutebi @ProfArunCM

Level 5

Congrats my friend! 👊🏻

Level 10

Congratulations @JonasKL, welcome on board. See you in LV10 - soon.

@JonasKL wrote:

Level 10
Level 10

Congratulations and well done on this huge numbers @JonasKL Welcome to Level 9 :).

Level 9

Wooow wooow wooow @JonasKL you did it bro 🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉😁😁

Congratulations 🏆🏆🏆 for the new level

And congratulations your new profile pic 😎

Keep it up bro :-)))))