ShubhamWaman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

AMRIT UDYAN RASHTRAPATI BHAVAN : Udyan Ustav 2024

Amrit Udyan 

The Mughal Gardens, including the section referred to as "Amrit Udyan," at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, are generally open to the public during specific periods, particularly in February and March. This annual opening is a much-anticipated event, allowing visitors to experience the beauty of the meticulously maintained gardens within the President of India's official residence.

Here are some general details about the Mughal Gardens and the public opening during February-March:

#1 Rashtrapati Bhavan from AMRIT UDYAN#1 Rashtrapati Bhavan from AMRIT UDYAN

Mughal Gardens:
                 The Mughal Gardens are a part of the Rashtrapati Bhavan estate, designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens, the architect of the official residence.
The gardens are a harmonious blend of Mughal landscaping styles with British garden designs.

#2 AMRIT UDYAN LOGO#2 AMRIT UDYAN LOGO

Amrit Udyan:

"Amrit Udyan" might refer to a specific area or feature within the Mughal Gardens or Rashtrapati Bhavan. Unfortunately, detailed information about "Amrit Udyan" is not available in my current database.

Public Opening:
Typically, the Mughal Gardens are opened to the public for a limited period during the months of February and March.
Visitors have the opportunity to witness the stunning array of flowers, plants, and the architectural beauty of the gardens.

#3 Variety of Flower availabe in Garden#3 Variety of Flower availabe in Garden

#4  AMRIT UDYAN has various types of roses.#4 AMRIT UDYAN has various types of roses.

#5 Plants Arranged Beautifully in Butterfly Shaped Stand#5 Plants Arranged Beautifully in Butterfly Shaped Stand#6 Rangoli created with coloured stones#6 Rangoli created with coloured stones

#7 Beautiful Wooden Flower Stand#7 Beautiful Wooden Flower Stand#8 The Best Straight Light Design#8 The Best Straight Light Design#9 Map Of UDYAN USTAV#9 Map Of UDYAN USTAV

#10 Good Looking Flowers Stand#10 Good Looking Flowers Stand#11 MySelf Posing with Rashtrapati Bhavan#11 MySelf Posing with Rashtrapati Bhavan

Highlights:
The gardens showcase a variety of flora, including seasonal flowers, herbal plants, and trees.
The layout of the Mughal Gardens is designed to offer a delightful experience to visitors, with well-maintained pathways and seating areas.
During the public opening, cultural events, exhibitions, and activities may also be organized to enhance the visitor experience.

It's important to note that specific dates, timings, and additional details about Amrit Udyan and the Mughal Gardens' public opening can vary each year. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, including any changes I recommend checking the official website of Rashtrapati Bhavan or contacting the relevant authorities directly.

Tip : Amrit Udyan open for public till March 31

🎟Tickets : No Entry Fees

Required to register online at the provided official site Below.

Register for Rashtrapati Bhavan Booking 

️ Accessibility :

The Place is accessible for wheelchair.

🚙How to reach :

The nearest metro stations to the Amrit Udyan are Central Secretariat (Yellow, Violet lines, 2 km), Shivaji Stadium (Orange line, 2 km) and Patel Chowk (Yellow line, 2.1 km). You can take an auto from the metro stations or just walk up to the gardens.

sharing auto charge 20-30 per person. normal auto charges from 100-200

🍽Where to eat :

There is a vibrant food court where visitors can have refreshments and witness ongoing exhibitions.

🌏Nearby attraction :

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Delhi, India
22 comments
Level 9

Re: AMRIT UDYAN RASHTRAPATI BHAVAN : Udyan Ustav 2024

Happy to see you at President House Bro. i hope you Enjoyed Photography  , it  is also know as Lutyens Delhi . i like  the way you had taken all these photos.

jai siya ram🚩🚩

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 8

@ShubhamWaman President Droupadi Murmu renamed the six gardens of Rashtrapati Bhavan in that this mughal garden is now at Amrit Udyan, which is most lovely.

The shot you clicked is really great and memorable.

Thank you for sharing it with us.  🙏

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 9

Betreff: AMRIT UDYAN RASHTRAPATI BHAVAN : Udyan Ustav 2024

@ShubhamWaman 

Ein sehr interessanter und guter Beitrag, die Bilder sind wundervoll mit der ganzen Gartengestaltung und den schönen Blumen .

Connect Moderator

Very nicely captured beauty of the Amrit Udyan @ShubhamWaman 

All collages are wonderful 👍

This post is a visual treat.

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@ShubhamWaman 

खुप सुंदर फोटो,

आणि बदललेल नाव मला खुप भावले..

छान पोस्ट..

शेअर केल्याबद्दल धन्यवाद..

Level 10

@ShubhamWaman That was a brilliant write up on Amrit udyan. As an avid shutterbug what I liked the most is your tack-sharp imagery. Keep going and wish you the best for many more travelogs. 

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 8

Many thanks, @RaviSharma111. And sure, I've had fun with photography.

Level 8

Many gratitude @Praniketmore.I thank your appreciation.

Level 8

Betreff: AMRIT UDYAN RASHTRAPATI BHAVAN : Udyan Ustav 2024

Many Thanks @Annaelisa