cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A pool

What a nice view and cloudy

DD264904-A12F-45C5-8DB4-848F5D4EA9DA.jpeg

Dander Water Park, Alang-alang Kemangi, Dander, Bojonegoro, East Java, Indonesia
2 comments
Level 9

Re: A pool

Thanks @Hunt79  for sharing the amazing picture with community. As i told you in your previous post, uploading photo on connect is not enough try to add some details related to your picture.

You can add details such as: Is this pool open for public ?, opening/closing time if available etc.

I refer you to see this:

14-helpful-tips-for-using-Connect

Former Google Contributor

Re: A pool

Hi @Hunt79,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us.

As @IshantHP_ig already mentioned it will be more interesting if you could add some details to the images you upload. Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Thank you for your time and please don't forget to introduce yourself to the community in Introduce Yourself monthly thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!