brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: A first-timer’s guide to San Francisco

@brittym Thanks so much 🙂 this is amazing 😍 I can’t wait to explore SF!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 8

thanks for share with us. detailed description is helping 🙂

hope to visit one day 

Level 9

Level 9

@LucioV Wow, great photos. I remember the time when you took this photo from Drone camera. I can see myself (my little point) in the below of your 360 pic. ha ha! 🙂 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

@brittym Great article to share. I visited San Francisco thrice  and I must say Baker beach is one of the best spot from where one can take great photos of iconic Golden gate bridge. 

Golden Gate bridge as seen from Baker beachGolden Gate bridge as seen from Baker beachMe standing in front of iconic Golden Gate Bridge.Me standing in front of iconic Golden Gate Bridge.

Since I a sea lover and love to visit beaches last year after LGSummit17 I went to San Gregorio state beach . It was awesome. Here are some photos. 

Magnificent view of San Gregorio State beachMagnificent view of San Gregorio State beachThe view of San Gregorio is really awesomeThe view of San Gregorio is really awesome

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 5

thank s your post! love ❤️ 

https://dulichabc.vn/

Level 9

Crissy FieldsCrissy Fields

Another view at Crissy FieldsAnother view at Crissy Fields

I took these at Crissy Fields 2 weekends ago. Very popular for local families to enjoy the park, fish off a small pier, visit One of National Oceanic and Atmospheric Agency offices.

Level 8

Oh wow! SF looks like a wonderful city. Made me a little sad about not being selected for the summit this year. I'll try again next year 😄

Level 8

This is fantastic and thanks for sharing! Never been, just San Jose a few times. Love the seals pic and wouldn't imagine such a serene photo like Presidio's Crissy Field so close to the bridge.

Google Verified 360 Street View Photography | LGC Travel and Advice |
Level 9

I created a few stories in Google Bulleting around the city.  Much easier than paying a bunch of pictures

Fleet Week at Fisherman's Wharf

https://bulletin.google.com/share/cUrXTNWH/Mk3kpJ/

Sea birds of Alcatraz Island

Https://bulletin.google.com/share/cUrXTNWH/Mk3kpJ/

Alcatraz Island

https://bulletin.google.com/share/cUrXTNWH/W_XmZA/