DeepayanS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: A Special Perk! Socks

On which level did you received the mail for socks.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Bhupesh7,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Have in mind that the Local Guides program is a voluntary program and is all about helping each other with our contributions. There are some rewards, given from time to time as a ''thank you'' from Google for your quality contributions, however, there isn't a promised reward for participating or reaching a certain level. You can read more about it in this article. I also recommend that you check this discussion  where you will find some of the reasons for being a Local Guide. 

To maximize your chances of being eligible for a future reward opportunity, continue to add high quality contributions to Google Maps and make sure to update your email preferences.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Why i am not getting

Level 7

Google local guides  which level come socks

Hi @Tvsgokul,

The Local Guides program is a voluntary program and is all about helping each other with our contributions. There are some rewards, given from time to time as a ''thank you'' from Google for your quality contributions, however, there isn't a promised reward for participating or reaching a certain level or views. You can read more about it in this article. I also recommend that you check this discussion  where you will find some of the reasons for being a Local Guide. 

To maximize your chances of being eligible for a future reward opportunity, continue to add high quality contributions to Google Maps and make sure to update your email preferences.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Congratulations

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on level 7 i can't get any gift rewards from Google when i get ??

Hi @Anonymous,

The Local Guides program is a voluntary program and is all about helping each other with our contributions. There are some rewards, given from time to time as a ''thank you'' from Google for your quality contributions, however, there isn't a promised reward for participating or reaching a certain level or views. You can read more about it in this article. I also recommend that you check this discussion  where you will find some of the reasons for being a Local Guide. 

Level 5

I have  received the email about the socks 2 years ago and i have ordered that too but it has been 2 years and i didn't received the socks yet 🥲

Hi @Min2,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive your special edition reward. I will reach out to you privately with further instructions.