DeepayanS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

A Special Perk! Socks

I’ve received  a free pair of Local Guides socks!I am very happy with it .

I have received the first mail regarding this perk on jan11,2020 and received the socks through post on Feb4,2020.I am very happy to say that it is my first physical perk from Google Local Guide.

SOCKSOCKSOCKSOCKEvelopeEvelopeclothing materialsclothing materialsCardCard

Happy Mapping !

Thank you

Deepayan
44 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A Special Perk! Socks

Congratulations @DeepayanS 💐

Level 5

I never recieved mine even though I put all my address and contact

Level 8

In your country, did you paid the custom tax for this perk?

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am at level 6 but didnt recive any gift

Level 7

i am on level 7 yet i didnt got the perk

Former Google Contributor

Hi @devenderkumar,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The Local Guides program is a voluntary program and is all about helping each other with our contributions. There are some rewards, given from time to time as a ''thank you'' from Google for your quality contributions, however, there isn't a promised reward for participating or reaching a certain level. You can read more about it in this article. I also recommend that you check this discussion  where you will find some of the reasons for being a Local Guide. 

To maximize your chances of being eligible for a future reward opportunity, continue to add high quality contributions to Google Maps and make sure to update your email preferences.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

But when will I get it

Level 7

Even Though I too received mail and order it, I did not even receive it. I was really disappointed in google maps☹️. I even re-ordered in the complaint session but still did not receive.

What should I do??

Someone Please tell.

Level 7

But I have not received my product yet.But I have not received my product yet.I ordered  it and order has been confirmed.I ordered it and order has been confirmed.

What Should I do?