Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A Dolphin in The City

Yesterday afternoon during Storm Diana, A Dolphin, was seen in Dublin City Centre, The River Liffey, he swam in from the seaRiver Liffey Dolphin, photo, the journalRiver Liffey Dolphin, photo, the journal

Dolphin in the city, photo, the Irish timesDolphin in the city, photo, the Irish times

Ecologists experts are monitoring the Dolphin and say that he is in good health and swimming well and should return to The Sea by himself. Meanwhile he is bringing excitement to the city

Dublin, Ireland
13 comments
Level 9

Re: A Dolphin in The City

Perfect photos @Eire27

Thank you for sharing this fascinating news!

Cheers,

Level 1

GOOD

Level 8

@Eire27 beautiful picture of the dolphin, thank you for share

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Level 8

Hi @Eire27, I also very surprised to see the dolphin in your city river. I hope it will go to the sea safely. Thanks for share with us. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 7

That's very cuuttee ❤️ 😍😍😍

Level 8

Dolphin Safely at Sea

Hi All, Just to let you know that the Dolphin in the river Liffey in Dublin City Centre made it back out to sea without any human intervention. I hope that he enjoyed his city break 🙂 , I think it will be a long time before we see anything like that again and hope the dolphins stay in their natural habitat safe at sea. Thank you All.  🤗

Former Google Contributor

Re: Dolphin Safely at Sea

Hi @Eire27,

Thank you for sharing these great news with us! I read your story A Dolphin in The City and Storm Diana In Photos and I felt so much sorry for the dolphin. I feel like recently storms are getting more and more unusual and sever and more strange things happen. 

I think that @MortenSI would be more than happy to hear that the dolphin is safe and sound at sea.

Just to let you know, I am merging this post to the A Dolphin in The City where you already started the topic and it would be easier to other Local Guides to follow the story that you shared with us.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Dolphin Safely at Sea

Thanks for letting me know @TsekoV!

Yes, this is great news @Eire27, I was worried about the dolphin for a little while. Let's hope it stays in the ocean for now.

In Denmark we just had an incident where a whale somehow made its way into a narrow port and got stuck. It took several people and boats to drag it out to sea. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!