OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: 500 Solutions Badge , Earned By ONE πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸ…πŸŽ‰

Wow this is amazing milestone. Many many congratulations #TraciC

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

WOWWWWW @OSAMA What a news !!!
@TraciCis incredible.

The Lord of the GLG Connect πŸ˜„

love to follow here every time.

Thanks for sharing πŸ˜„

Level 10

This is a great achievement indeed @TraciC. I am lost somewhere above 50 solutions.

Feeling happy to read good news.

Also thanks @OSAMA bro for letting us know the news. πŸ™‚

Level 10

Congratulations @TraciC When i grow up i wants to have your points and @OSAMA

Connect Moderator

Congratulations #TraciC

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Congratulations @TraciC

Sensational achievement! Well deserved. Great job! Thank you for your kindness and constant assistance for everyone on Google Local Guides Connect! It is always great to be part of a team. The leaders of the Local Guides like yourself and every team member and all moderators as well are all so inspirational. We all appreciate all you do! Thank you. 

Best wishes

Take care

@Justine2807

@TraciC wrote:

Haha, thanks, @OSAMA and @Badruddeen. How funny that you happened to notice today's new badge for me! I was happy to reach this milestone but also know I have a lot of the answers everyone seeks, as do the other Googlers, particularly the Google Moderators listed in this post, Meet the Google Moderators.

As a reminder to all who seek to help others, remember, it's not about getting an accepted solution on a post, it's about helping others and providing the CORRECT solution, when applicable. Here's more information on solutions. On Connect, it's all about quality and not quantity. πŸ˜„

Cheers Traci ! Shine on diamond!  

Googler

Thank you all for the lovely words! πŸ™‚ I'm sure many of you aren't far behind me and my fellow Google Moderators. πŸ™‚

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Hi Tracic I want to acknowledge your efforts based on the merits and not the badge. The badge stands as a great track record for us to see how great people has been making a wonderful contribution in this community. I can imagine now the 500 solutions badge actually means you have helped people clearly 500 times wow!!. Well indeed I know it's more than 500 you have actually provided your valuable assistance in this community so I will say a big thank you to you for been there when it's needed. Instead of congratulations I will say it the African way= Well done you try well well :).

Level 8

@ShafiulB love your tags, brilliant man. The most attractive thing I find defies all aesthetics and its intelligence that gets me and many of my girlfriends in men. Being helpful, humorous and standing with them in times of trouble.  Thanks to all the stars who demonstrate these noble qualities not for an expectation, money or gains (that are mined from the dark depths of Mother Earth).

Hello Stars!Hello Stars!

@ShafiulB wrote:

@OSAMA Ok!!

But what are your achievment here now

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή

@ShafiulB wrote:

@OSAMA Ok!!

But what are your achievment here now

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

Congratulations @TraciC! Posts like these help us get encouraged to do more in Connect. And after meeting you in the summit I can tell, you deserve more than just 500 solution badge. Whenever we had any problems, let it be as tiny as possible, you always had a solution for all of us, despite being your busy schedule. You never said 'I am busy, find someone else to help you' to any of us. I am  happy to have met you. You are a legend and an asset to the Local Guides team. Party on!