LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 5 more excellent in-store photos from Local Guides

Where we have to post our photos with #Local-Guides  on Google+ or Facebook or Twitter (means where from you can see easily)

Former Google Contributor

@ZeeshanAKhan wrote:

Where we have to post our photos with #Local-Guides  on Google+ or Facebook or Twitter (means where from you can see easily)

Wherever you want, as we look at those 3 channels constantly 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

Really nice photos, @LucioV.

You're such a pro. Nice examples for others to follow!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

Level 8

@LuisRG Okay. I posted a couple of my reviews photos and videos to one of my Local Guides Communities on Google Plus using #Local-Guides.

Please let me know if I did it correctly if you will 😄

Level 9

5 more excellent in-store photos from Local Guides

Baker's Smoke ShopBaker's Smoke Shop

ThaTruthSeka
Level 9

Baker's Smoke ShopBaker's Smoke ShopThanks for letting us share!

ThaTruthSeka

I love cenital shots, good photos @LucioV!

@VBenedict wrote:

@LuisRG Okay. I posted a couple of my reviews photos and videos to one of my Local Guides Communities on Google Plus using #Local-Guides.

Yes, of course 🙂 But you know that, with so many Local Guides and so many photos, we cannot assure that we will use yours for next week's post here on Connect!

Level 8

@LuisRG wrote:

@VBenedict wrote:

Yes, of course 🙂 But you know that, with so many Local Guides and so many photos, we cannot assure that we will use yours for next week's post here on Connect!

No problem 😄. I simply wanted to make sure i was doing it correctly 🦄

Thank you for responding.