DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: 4 places to enjoy seafood in Sofia

Wow, the seafood pasta dishes look so delicious! Especially the one with crab. 🙂

Where did you have them, @HiroyukiTakisawa?

And yes, I agree that with the right recipes pescetarianism can be easily done! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi, @DeniGu

Crab one is here! 

VILLA ROSSO tre Shiwa

I'm not a pescatarian but I always have been dining with my wife. And it changed my condition very well:-) I recommend that everyone should try to do it at least once.

Level 7

It was great to read through this review, as especially good seafood is a rare find in Sofia. I am originally from the seaside and always struggle to find a good place for fish in the capital. Thank you for this thorough review!

Level 3

ngon quá

Level 9

Hello @DeniGu 

Thank you for your prfect and interesting post with colorful photos!

Now I am staying in Bulgaria ,in Bansco.

I injoy delicious national cuisine.

I love national Bulgarian frwsh and tasty dishes.At New Year party I try at the reastaurant very delicious dish from seafood.It is mix from fish,crab meet,lobster ,mayonaise and spice paste.

Best wishes for new 2019.,

Inga

Level 9

IMG_20190105_140149_050.jpg

Thanks for your nice post @DeniGu

It is my photo of delicious dish,which I try on the New Year party at the restaurant.It is very delicious.

It is mix of seafood.

Level 8

Hi @DeniGu

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Happy New Year 2019!

Thanks for sharing the delicious seafood photo with details with us. Simply wonderful. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Google Moderator

This restaurant seems to have something for everybody, @HiroyukiTakisawa. Thanks for sharing!

I think I'll take your words of encouragement and try this lifestyle for a while. 🙂 Dinner tonight will be oven-baked trout!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hi @Mimski5,

Thank you for your nice comment! 

If you have the chance to visit some of the places mentioned, feel free to share your impressions and experiences here. It'd be great to hear your opinion, especially since you're from the seaside!

Do you have a favourite fish restaurant in your area?

By the way, you can tag Connect members in your posts by adding the @ mark before their names. This way they receive a notification, and can easily reply to you.

Google Moderator

Hi @helga19,

Thank you for your kind words!

Happy to hear that you're in Bulgaria! Are you enjoying your stay? 🙂

The dish you've tried looks really delicious. Have you had the chance to try oven-baked or grilled fish? Those types are more traditional.

I'll be looking forward to a post about your experiences here, if you decide to share them with us. 🙂