DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 4 places to enjoy seafood in Sofia

@DeniGu the shushi set is very costly,  that's excellent that sea food can be found in not only sea areas but also in the city   Yes there are many restaurant near sea side in mour country but i live in the middle city of Bangladesh,so that's why i didn't have that opportunity to taste sea foods actually.   Thank you for sharing these dishes .

Google Moderator

Whenever you get the chance to try seafood in Bangladesh or somewhere else, let me know, @Bokor_Rahman.

I'd love to read a post about your experience and see your photos. 🙂

Thanks for coming back to comment!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@DeniGu  Of course i will share my experience as a result many people can know the taste of sea foods. 

I hope i'll go to the sea sight soon. Thank you for your photos .

Level 10

@Aruni Those dishes look fabulous. Definitely a wonderful way to spend the evening or lunch. 

Level 10

@TravellerG That looks interesting. 

Level 10

@Agumary It always amazes me how people prepare fish. These dishes look fabulous. 

Level 10

You are welcome @O_Nate 🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me