DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: 4 places to enjoy seafood in Sofia

Wow, @FaridTDF, your favourite meals sound so delicious!

I don't think I've ever tried fish with cheese, but I'll definitely check for some recipes now. Crab with avocado and Parmesan? Double wow!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Aquí en la Patagonia tanto chilena como argentina, hay varios platos de pescado con queso @DeniGu, aquí y nos muestra de salmón al roquefort  y una sabrosa centolla con palta

CentollaCentolla

Salmón al roquefortSalmón al roquefort

Farid

Level 9

Delicious post @DeniGu like it very much,thank you for sharing with us...

Level 8

Lovely review of the places with beautiful pictures. The foods looks yummy.

Thanks for sharing @DeniGu

Namaste,

Niraj

Level 6

Very interesting info. Thanks for share it with us!

Google Moderator

These photos are mouth-watering! Thanks so much for sharing them here, @FaridTDF

Do you prepare crab and salmon in that way at home? Or you mostly eat out? 

I'd love to try cooking it. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

La sentirla en general la como afuera, en un restaurante, su preparación es muy simple, 🦀 se lo mete en agua hirviendo unos minutos hasta que se cuece, luego se le saca toda la carne blanca y se la mezcla con mayonesa y un poco de salsa golf y limón, se pisa la palta y se mescla todo y se sirve generalmente frio.

Con respecto al salmón o trucha 🐟 , al salmón se lo hace al horno o grille, y se vierte arriba de él una salsa a base de limón un poco de mantequilla, y algunos quesos, a mi me gusta el queso roquefort y se sirve, se coloca otros condimentos que no me vienen a la cabeza en este momento. @DeniGu,

Farid.

Level 8

Its dinner time here and all these food talk and pics have made me more hungry!;) @DeniGu 

Pop in for some chicken biryani if you like but don't expect a pic cuz it would be gone before a click!:)

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

Google Moderator

Hi @NirmalTeja@NirajBhusal and @carlosmlage,

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment! 

Feel free to share your favourite seafood place or favourite fish dish with me and the rest of the community. 🙂

Google Moderator

Thanks for all the details, @FaridTDF.

It sounds simple enough, let's see how it is in practice. 😉