Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 2019 Annual 36 Photowalk - Call for Leaders/Places

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich 

I am really looking ahead for this walk and the shared photo album 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thanks @OmerAli glad to have you join in. Your walk has been added to the MyMap and the announcement section above. Remember to share on your socials and invite your friends along.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich  This time also I am going to host a meetup at a World Heritage Site. Here is the link to the meetup. 

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich add San Francisco to your MyMap......once it gets approved that is.

@Twister411 and I will be doing a Meetup in SF's North Beach neighborhood!

North Beach.jpg

36 Walk ~ San Francisco 2019   <-----Second attempt at getting it approved 😕  They required me to drive up to SF to take an original photo for my cover photo.  Done!  It's a good thing I'm only an hour away......

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 9

@KimberlyAnnG  North Beach is a fantastic neighborhood with plenty of delicious food.  You know I'm really there for the pastries.  

@PaulPavlinovich  as always thanks for the motivation

Connect Moderator

Welcome to the game @AnuradhaP @PennyChristie @Twister411 @KimberlyAnnG great to have your walks thank you.

Kim/Tu I'll post yours as soon as its approved. I just looked and it hasn't been yet. Fantastic to have North America back this year.

Connect Moderator

Hello @PaulPavlinovich 

Please count me in. I've submitted my meetup. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Fantastic @NareshDarji please ping me on your Meetup post when it's approved. Great to have you joining in.

Connect Moderator

Sure @PaulPavlinovich i will tag you in my post when my meetup is approve.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.