SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 2018 IWD: Meet Lagos Local Guides Women

This is awesome! Thank you for the inspiration!

Please allow me to do a version from my own city - Cebu, Philippines. I will be posting shortly.

Filipino Local Guide from Cebu, Philippines | Local Guides Cebu | Yes, I love Google products!
Former Google Contributor

This is incredible. Thanks for putting this together to shine a light on the female Nigeria Local Guides, @SanyaOdare. Super proud 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SanyaOdare great composition and work done by you to highlight the women Local Guides there for tribute at this special day of International Women Day, i appreciate all women Local Guides 

Level 8

It really feels good to know about such powerful women on planet... 

Thanks @SanyaOdare for sharing....

Level 10

It's great to see all these great local guides in a great day presented in great way.  Thanks for this effort @SanyaOdare. Also the design part of yours is perfect.

Lets press for progress.

Connect Moderator

This is very great and inspiring stories @SanyaOdare. Thanks for sharing 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

@SanyaOdare

Wow wonderful post and wishes from 

Kerala Local Guides on 

Women's day 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

@SanyaOdareThank you for sharing, we celebrate this great Women

Level 8

Hello @SanyaOdare. Thanks for sharing these great Local Guides with us. Greetings to all from Nepal. 

Level 10

Thanks a zillion @ErmesT for enriching this post by sharing your visit to Milano Universal Expo.

@ErmesT wrote:

Here I am @SanyaOdare

Your post sent my memory back to a few years ago, When I visited Milano Universal Expo, in October 2015, I was very fortunate. I have been invited to visit the Angola's pavillon, guided personally by the director of the delegation.

SANY0286.JPG

The main room of the exhibition was about Women and Food in Angola. A big totem, celebrating the important womens of Angola, in the center of the room, and a big screen, surrounding us, was telling us about the important relation between food and women

My photos, taken in the croud of the event, are not so beautiful, but I hope you will enjoy.

SANY0301.JPG

SANY0289.JPG

SANY0297.JPG 

SANY0296.JPG

Thanks again for your post

Ermes