GaziSalauddinbd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 14 Primary School Disabled Child Survey. #Accessibility in Bangladesh.

আপনাকেও অনেক ধন্যবাদ @KhanSayfullah 

আশা করি, আগামীতে আপনাদের ভালোবাসা আরো পাবো। 

Md.Gazi Salauddin
#BDLG
#GuidingStar 2022, #Meetup champion.
Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich: I had the same feeling. This of course can be caused by the translations, but I prefer it to say people with disabilities instead of disabled people. In this way the disability is not the primary thing, the people is the primary thing.

Be also aware that info made in braille is partly a solution: if a blind person can read braille, it's handy there's info in braille. But if the blind person can't find the plaquette or pannel with braille on it etc. it's an eyecatcher for the seeing person but useless for the blind. Blind people lack the total view of a place, room, ... they only can find something after they touched it. If I would decide in what to invest, I would invest in health care and education, and so trying to avoid that people become disabled and if they are disabled, invest in education of these people. You need infrastructural investments in such schools, of course, so it's fantastic this is happening. But if you can avoid people becoming sick or having disastrous accidents, you also can decrease the people becoming disabled.

If you want to help me in making Google services more accessible and more inclusive, you can also contribute to #GoogleCrowdsource https://crowdsource.google.com

Thanks in advance for your help.
Connect Moderator

It is a very challenging world @KattyGeltmeyer that is for sure full of imperfect partial answers.

Paul