Level 8

Re: 日本の美味しいカレーライス

Thank you
Finally I understood the meaning.
I will be careful next time.

Google Moderator

Hey  @Masa_Sibata  ,

This dish looks delicious. I am curious to know the ingredients? Can you make something similar at home?

Do you know that you can leave your review and photos of this place on Google Maps? It'll be of great use to other Local Guides who are looking for more information about the place they're visiting before going there.

You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Level 10

こんにちは @Masa_Sibata さん

デザインに富んだカレーライスですね👀 俵型にまとめたライスにトマトソース仕立てのロールキャベツが乗っているのでしょうか? アートラテのようなミルクもオシャレです。

マップに投稿されましたコメントを拝見しましたが宜しかったらこちらにもぜひご紹介ください! 意外にもカレーライスは日本発祥なのでガイドの皆さんが興味津々かもしれません😊

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 9

it looks delicious food @Masa_Sibata 

Level 1

waht is a rezept?

Level 8

rezept?

It is curry and rice.