ayann's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Serious issue please someone from maps look this matter!!

A Very famous tourist temple of Kolkata, West Bengal named Addyapit temple has changed into HAPPY MOMENTS gift shop on maps we are trying to edit but not applied is coming everytime if any modaratror is reading my Post please take action​ sir/Madam it's been almost more than a week but still this one is not change into right name and catagory Screenshot_20180216-215414.pngScreenshot_20180216-215730.pngScreenshot_20180216-215321.pngScreenshot_20180216-215404.pngScreenshot_20180216-215350.png please help, the exact location is---  (14, DD Mondal Ghat Rd
May Dibas Pally, Dakshineswar
Kolkata, West Bengal 700076)

Dakshineswar, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Serious issue please someone from from maps look this matter!!

@GeorgesHR thank you so much as I'm really unaware of that post claiming you have remind me you are such a sweet person and very active local guide I mean modaratror and I'm glad to inform you that place is now changed into the real name and catagory thank you so much  from West Bengal local guide community Screenshot_20180216-232024.png

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Hello @ayann,

Thank you for flagging this up. We will be looking into that.

Best regards,
Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

@GeorgesHR@Thank you sir please take some quick action

Hey @ayann,

Just a reminder, you should also report inappropriate content, as shown in this topic..

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8
Solution

@GeorgesHR thank you so much as I'm really unaware of that post claiming you have remind me you are such a sweet person and very active local guide I mean modaratror and I'm glad to inform you that place is now changed into the real name and catagory thank you so much  from West Bengal local guide community Screenshot_20180216-232024.png

Hey @ayann,

Great stuff! I am glad we saw this issue resolved.

Best regards,

Georges