Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

No One Are Helping Me, Please Help Me Now.

I am posting my question here from two weeks, no one are helping me, No experts are solving my issue, please help me.

Hello Please Edit My Place Name, The Real Name Of My Place Is "Mango Garden", I Dont Know Who Have Added That Name, But The Name Of My Place Is Wrong, I Have Also Reported This To Google By Using Send Feedback Tab Since 1 Year But No Response From Google, I Cannot Suggest Edits Because It Is A Place Name(Area Name).I Have Provided The Link Of My Place Below. PLEASE CHANGE MY PLACE NAME TO "Mango Garden".

LINK OF MY PLACE:- https://goo.gl/ooay4f
If Any One Cant Resolve, Then Please Forward This To The Google Team.

Please Help Me at least now.
3 comments
Level 9

Re: No One Are Helping Me, Please Help Me Now.

Hello @Anonymous

Hope you are having a good day 🙂

Your provided link doesn't looks like a POI.

We are Local Guides, we cannot edit political data names & boundaries. We need to use Send Feedback -> Other Feedback to tell Google about the issue.
Please try to be precise in your description when you send feedback. Also you can have a look at this post & this post for better understanding.

You need to be patient & give some time after sending the feedback

Hope I manage to answer your question, please feel free to ask if you have any further clarifications.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now What Should I Do To Get My Place Name Changed.

Level 7

Hi , you have to option to fix this.

1. Leave this place and try to add new place with correct name and information by menu "add missing place" in google map

2. Send feedback chose wrong information select place and write your feedback to google admin to chang this place from "polygon" to "pol" after that you can correct name and add information like adrees phon websit. 

Read this post for more info about polygon + pol

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Some-places-on-Maps-won-t-let-me-add-pictur...