TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: De 412 puntos a 228 puntos, vale la pena?

Buenos dias!

Hoy parece todo normal, los puntos están en la lista , como bien decíais es un fallo temporal, gracias por vuestras  respuestas.

Un saludo 

Level 10

Re: Known Issue: Drop in points (updates shared here)

Update 17-12-2016 

My lost 150+points are back! And I did not lose any points for my contributions in the last couple of days when this issue occurred.

Thank you very much Google!

Level 7

Re: ME han desaparecido mis puntos tenia el nivel 5 y me han bajado al 4

Solucionado.

Gracias

Level 8

Re: Slow decrease of Local Guides points

Hi @TraciC and @Pea , as I promised some days ago, I did a short monitoring and I discovered that points decrease in "Places with Photo" section. Due to the fact that most of my photos are geotagged but not associated to any POI I suppose that I will continue to lose points in the near future as stated here (Local Guides receive 1 point per place they upload photos to, whether it's 1 photos or 10 photo, though it must be a specific place or point of interest on Google Maps and not coordinates).

However, just yesterday, I verified that adding photos from:

Your contributions > Contribute > Add your photos to Maps

all photos are already associated to a specific place, and so adding photo to a new place, will increase points.

An additional advantage of using this method is that: Photos already uploaded are not shown, so you don't risk to add duplicate photos.

Hope this helps.
Aldo 🙂

Level 3

I answer to many questions but points doesnt increase

Hello everyone,

i started to submit to local guides when the program started. Till now i answered nearly 400 questions and wrote articles about 28 places. When i choice the Option "answer questions" it says from time to time that im nearly level 4 but in the overview page i just have 72 points... What am i doing wrong? Can someone explain me that?

Thanks and best regards from germany 

Level 8

Points restored. 

Now level 5 again.

Thks.

Level 7

Re: Lost Points

Hi Tracie

Back now many thanks

kindest regards

JamesS

Level 7

thanks friend

Level 7

Re: Lost points and one level.

Got back my points and my LG4!!!

Level 9

Same to me...... I lose up to 350 points in one night.