IsmailOnatÖ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I am a community moderator but my badge is not showing. Any suggestion?

Hello,

I am moderating Unofficial Turkey Local Guides Community which is supported by Local Guides Team and community have 189 members now. I wonder will i have the badge? Any suggestions? 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108794812254874669379local guides badge.png

15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I am a community moderator but my badge is not showing. Any suggestion?

Hi @IsmailOnatÖ, I will be reaching out to you shortly via private message. Please keep a lookout. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Level 9

hi @IsmailOnatÖ

Are you a trained Moderator ?

Level 7

Yes i am trained, and community is supported by local guides team

@Alokn wrote:

hi @IsmailOnatÖ

Level 10

@Alokn wrote:

hi @IsmailOnatÖ

Training is not given anymore.

Do you have another supported moderator in the same community? Only one for community is allowed to receive the moderator badge. I checked @ErdoganAktas but maybe he is not the only moderator.

If all these conditions are respected, you'll have to tag some Google moderator and ask for changes in your status.

Best regards

Level 7

I started about a year and a half, there was no community in my country. I created the page and still

@LucioV wrote:

@Alokn wrote:

hi @IsmailOnatÖ

Training is not given anymore.

Do you have another supported moderator in the same community? Only one for community is allowed to receive the moderator badge. I checked @ErdoganAktas but maybe he is not the only moderator.

If all these conditions are respected, you'll have to tag some Google moderator and ask for changes in your status.

Best regards

seen as community page owner. Erdoğan is a hardworking member of our community so he had promoted to be a moderator of page.

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @IsmailOnatÖ, I will be reaching out to you shortly via private message. Please keep a lookout. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Thank you

@JeslynL wrote:

Level 10

I submitted the form to create LG community in Lebanon, I have 40 members till now and still increasing. How can I check the process of the request? @LucioV

Level 10

@michelc wrote:

I submitted the form to create LG community in Lebanon, I have 40 members till now and still increasing. How can I check the process of the request? @LucioV

Sorry @MichelChammas you should met the minimum requirement of 50 members to be promoted as unofficial LG community!

Level 10

So I should submit the form again when we reach 50 members +?

They didn't reply to the form either by an acceptance or reject!

@LucioV