paulmp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How do I report an account that is posting spam?

This account: [Link Removed for privacy]

Has posted 438 photos to the same location (Mount Field National Park in Tasmania), but only maybe 2 of them are relevant to the location, the rest look like they've googled mount field and uploaded the image results.

Mount Field National Park, Lake Dobson Rd, National Park TAS, Australia
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How do I report an account that is posting spam?

Hello @paulmp,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please check your private message inbox. I have sent you further instructions for reporting a Local Guide. Please note that I have removed the link you have shared for privacy concerns.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hi @paulmp,

We've a pinned post in connect to report content or local guides, shared by GusMoreira.

I'm tagging tagging here @Atsukot to look into this issue. 

Edit: kindly remove the link shared by you in this post because we're not allowed to share private information publicly on connect. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @paulmp,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please check your private message inbox. I have sent you further instructions for reporting a Local Guide. Please note that I have removed the link you have shared for privacy concerns.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators