Neminath's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Feature request : Drone Videos/photos as contribution

This is a suggestion.

Can we have a feature where local guide can upload a drone video or Photos? These can be awarded with additional points/benefits to these contribution. 

I have already read this article : https://maps.google.com/help/maps/mapcontent/imagery/index.html.

Still I suggest to make it more easier for local guides by allowing them upload drone images through usual way of contribution.

Whats say ?

@Atsukot @KarenVChin @JeslynL @ermest @SampsonF @GusMoreira @PaulPavlinovich @HelloJess @TraciC @MariaBi

Note: I don't have drone camera though 🙂

India
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Feature request : Drone Videos/photos as contribution

Hi @Neminath thanks for the suggestion, there is no need to mention people in your posts. All posts are reviewed and read. 

Why can't you simply add drone images and video through the current mechanism?

Regards Paul

Level 8

Hi @PaulPavlinovich

Yes, we can add drone videos and Photos with current mechanism, the only thing I am asking is about additional rewards/points benefits for such contributions.

Level 10

Hi @Neminath as a Drone contributor, I'd agree, and I have to add that many users thinks also that 360 photos deserve more points than standard.

But I have to admit that is hard to automatically understand if a photo/video is made by a drone or standard cameras, so I think that this proposal is not feasible.