cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Adding national flag to Local Guides Connect signature

@JeslynL

thank you 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

Good idea to upload flag on LG Connect. Do it really helpful? If yes, what way. Please explain.

@AnuradhaP

@iDepp

@JonasKL

@IlankovanT

@AnuradhaP wrote:

The day before yesterday I added the national flag to my signature. Today I noticed that image was removed and my signature was showing the default "Image not found" image.

nationalflag.jpg

I do not know who removed it. I upload the national flag to Local Guides Connect. Is it against the program rules? I just want to show I am from Sri Lanka. I just added a national flag to my signature again using an external URL for demonstration. If it is against the rules of the program I will remove it.

@TraciC Please advice me. 

Level 10

@ProfArunCM for me, it will just say I am from Sri Lanka. That's all.

Level 10

Connect Moderator

@LucioV @AnuradhaP Its nice to see , 

I also want to add our flag but how !!

Level 10

Just follow the video instructions from @AnuradhaP!!!

To be short: add the flag image in a post, so you can upload, then, without posting it, reduce the size of the image to approx 35 width. Then copy the html and use it into your signature 😉

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@LucioV @ShafiulB Nice to see your flag in your signature. Please check, for me after one day it disappeared and I uploaded the image again.I think it was removed by a system maintenance script. It may check for images without a link to a post and then remove. It is ok. What I did this time is I posted the national flag in a post and gave the link to that image. I did it today and I am waiting.

Level 10

@iDepp Nice to see your flag in your signature.

Level 10

Finally INDIAN Flag in My Signature ! 

Many Thanks for your tutorial and Motivation @AnuradhaP

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+