Level 1

kuliner

Es BuahEs Buah

Tanjung Morawa, Kabupaten Deli Serdang, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: kuliner

Hi @Duni and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this very interesting dish or beverage! I'm very curious in knowing what exactly is this purple/pink delight. Would you please share what it is called and what it is made of? Please be sure to review this post here, which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Since you are new in Connect, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? If you find a conversation that is of any interest to you feel free to jump in and interact with other Local Guides. You'll see that community members here in Connect are always willing to help and are very welcoming to the new members of the community. I also recommend you to read this post for tips and best practices when using Connect.

If you have any questions, please Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

See you around and don't forget to have fun,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

pink itu sirup kurnia

merah itu buah naga

kuning itu buah mangga

dan satu tambahan lagi yaitu tuangkan susu secukupnya.

terus klw kamu ingin menambahkan buah lain juga tidak apa-apa,bahkan lebih bagus lagi,,,,,

Level 10

Halo mbak @Duni, salam kenal.

Sebelum bikin posting, sebaiknya baca ini dulu ya, biar postingannya lebih keren.

Kalau mau diskusi atau ngopi-ngopi, boleh bergabung di Indonesia Local Guides.

Salam, Brian