Introduce Yourself — June 2026

Hello @AurangzebQureshi1 and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

3 Likes

Hello @Esprob03 and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Hola a todos mi nombre es Jorge saludos desde Quito Ecuador

Estoy viajando por EEUU, sigo recorriendo rutas para ver jugar a mi selección Ecuador

Zvon odlitý Jakubem Vilémem Seitzem roku 1777.

1 Like

Hello @Pavel.Kozak.1969 and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Bonjour de France où je vis

Hello my name is Martine

Hello @Martine1960 and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Hi, My name is Bryan and I’m from Calgary AB, Canada. I primarily post local pictures of food and restaurants, but I have been known to post a little of my travels. I think it’s amazing how many people have viewed my photos in total. It hasn’t been a lot, but it’s still fun to see the views.

Name: Bryan Hover

Location: Calgary Alberta, Canada

What I love about being a Local Guide: I love submitting the photos and seeing the views. It’s nice to see that visual representation might help someone enjoy something they are looking to go to or eat.

My favorite thing to explore: Food and Beverage.

Fun Fact about me: There aren’t many Hovers that live near me.

1 Like

Hello @Punchy06 and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Es gibt so viele schöne Dinge, davon möchte ich so Viele wie möglich sehen. Ob real oder als Review. Auch Negatives ist wichtig zu wissen. Mal schauen, in welche Richtung das hier geht.

1 Like

Hello @LiLaLuna79 and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

That’s me in Blantyre Malawi :malawi: move with me

1 Like

Hey @KaTSo-2 :waving_hand:t4:

Welcome to local guides connect forum. Apparently it’s your first time here. We hope you’ll find the forum interactive and useful. We mostly interact and discuss ways and topics to improve Google maps voluntarily.

To help you navigate connect here is A welcome to connect hand. It’s an article written with the intention of helping newbies navigate the forum easily.

Lastly, I want to notify you that I will move your post into our monthly introduction thread Introduce Yourself — June 2026. Feel free to connect with others and also introduce yourself using the same five prompts.

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

See you around on the forum

Happy guiding

Cheers

1 Like

Hello, un grand bonjour de la Belgique :belgium:

Hello @Alain0497 :waving_hand:t4:

Welcome to local guides connect forum. Apparently it’s your first time here. We hope you’ll find the forum interactive and useful. We mostly interact and discuss ways and topics to improve Google maps voluntarily.

To help you navigate connect here is A welcome to connect hand. It’s an article written with the intention of helping newbies navigate the forum easily.

Lastly, I want to notify you that I will move your post into our monthly introduction thread Introduce Yourself — June 2026. Feel free to connect with others and also introduce yourself using the same five prompts.

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

See you around on the forum

Happy guiding

Cheers

Greetings from Canberra, Australia! :australia:
I travel now and then and love sharing honest, balanced reviews — I cover both the best parts and the little things you should know before you go. My goal is simple: help people know exactly what to expect, avoid unpleasant surprises, and make the most of every visit.

Looking forward to connecting with other guides and hearing your recommendations too! Happy exploring :blush:

Hello @Ayacys :waving_hand:t4:

Welcome to local guides connect forum. Apparently it’s your first time here. We hope you’ll find the forum interactive and useful. We mostly interact and discuss ways and topics to improve Google maps voluntarily.

To help you navigate connect here is A welcome to connect hand. It’s an article written with the intention of helping newbies navigate the forum easily.

Lastly, I want to notify you that I will move your post into our monthly introduction thread Introduce Yourself — June 2026. Feel free to connect with others and also introduce yourself using the same five prompts.

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

See you around on the forum

Happy guiding

Cheers