Introduce Yourself — June 2026

Hello @Saleh7 and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Comentem sobre os lugares que visitam de uma forma clara e verdadeira. Assim ajuda e muito o estabelecimento/local e as pessoas que querem e precisam visitar!!!

1 Like

Hello @RayaneBarbosa and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Holaaa! Saludos desde Buenos Aires! Me llamo Marcelo Menghi, soy de Bariloche pero por trabajo me encuentro en la Capital. Espero ayudar a quien lo necesite!

2 Likes

Hello @MarceMenghi and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

1 Like

Mi nombre es domingo espero pasar buenos momentos y adquirir nuevas experiencias con todos ustedes.Gracias y a vuestro servicio.

Hello @Domign and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Le Marche la Regione al plurale

Hello @Vincio and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Recently retired and looking to do some slow travel in the near future. Exploring the world is a lifelong passion. Where would you go?

Hello @Laffinwolf and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Ciao e’ un piacere esserci :wink:

Yes, the name Eastaboga translates from Muscogee to “Where the people live” in English.

It’s where I live now after spending the majority of my life on Long Island.

I’ve traveled the entire US as well as Canada and Mexico. Always looking for fresh new places to explore.

I’m looking forward to being a part of this group.

Hello @DanaLeigh and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Welcome to everyone​:saluting_face:

Hi @Superallexy
Welcome to Connect! Thank you for sharing!

Hi @PrincessDaisy
Nice to meet you on Connect!
There’s an introduction post of the Canada Local Guides team -
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t/welcome-to-the-local-guides-canada-team/493309

1 Like

Grate to be here with you all :heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hello @ART4U and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Hi. My name is Aurangzeb Qureshi. I am a doctor by profession. I like to travel and explore different foods. I have been contributing to google maps for the past several years and would like to continue this sharing journey