Introduce Yourself — June 2026

Hello @Radi41 and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Hi!

I enjoy photography and discovering new places. I share my photos and experiences to help the community find reliable and useful information. :camera_with_flash::globe_showing_europe_africa::blush:

Hello @AdinaUngureanu and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Ciao @Ary3
Benvenuto su Connect!

1 Like

Hello Local Guides Community! :waving_hand:

My name is Hina Kulal, and I’m a Level 7 Local Guide based in Brantford, Ontario, Canada.

Photography and travel are two of my biggest passions. I enjoy capturing everything from peaceful landscapes and mountain roads to historic architecture, colourful markets, and everyday street life. Every photograph tells a story, and I love sharing those stories through Google Maps.

As a Local Guide, I enjoy:

:camera_with_flash: Sharing original travel and local photography

:star: Writing honest and helpful reviews

:round_pushpin: Discovering hidden gems in Brantford and beyond

:world_map: Helping people make better choices when visiting new places

I’m excited to connect with other Local Guides, learn from your experiences, and share more of the beautiful places I discover along the way.

Let’s explore, capture, and help the community together!

:round_pushpin: Brantford, Ontario

:camera: Travel &

Local Photography

3 Likes

Hello @Hinakulal and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

I have worked as a professional storyteller and tour guide for the past 38 years in St. Augustine, FL - The Oldest City in the United States. I have had a wonderful career helping people have fun when they visit St. Augustine. I will be retiring at the end of May 2027 and heading out to travel the world full time. The first part of my journey will take me to Portugal and Northern Spain then on to Ireland, The Alps, Switzerland and Norway in the first 4 Months.

I would love to hear about your experiences while traveling in these or other areas. I will be chasing good weather around the World so if you have advice on places and times of year to experience the best of the best, please feel free to share!

1 Like

Hello @ScottYork and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Hello everyone I’m new here and this is my first time posting. Do not be too harsh on me. Just discovering and eager to learn from everyone of you. Have a great time It’s 7:49 here

PALAKI

Hello @Palaki and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

2 Likes

Hello @Satu and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

Seit 2004 schon aktiver google-fanboy, nun auch hier dabei. Mit Ü60 wohl kein Trendsetter mehr, aber immer gespannt auf Neues.

1 Like

Hello @Capitan and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

I have a big passion for food, love to share it with the world

1 Like

Hello @Thymen and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

1 Like

Salve grazie mille

Hello everyone!

My name is Mohammed Alhajri, and I am from Doha, Qatar.

I am excited to join the Local Guides Connect community. I enjoy sharing reviews, photos, and useful information on Google Maps to help people discover new places.

One of my favorite places in Qatar is Souq Waqif because it reflects the authentic Qatari culture, traditional architecture, and offers a wonderful experience for visitors.

I look forward to connecting with Local Guides from around the world and sharing experiences together.

Greetings from Qatar :qatar:

1 Like

Hello @Alhajri and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

مرحبا .. بالجميع

حيالكم الله