Introduce Yourself — January 2025

Hello @Sourov_azam

Just to let you know that I’ve merged your post into the proper thread.

Thank you @PrasadVR
Thank you @Rakshith_LG

Cheers

3 Likes

Celebrating wedding is good but spending too much money leads to debt

1 Like

Wedding :ring: celebration :tada: and money spend correlated economy @7034

1 Like

Hi @7034 and welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature (Introduce Yourself — January 2025) , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description we can use to write a caption.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you

1. Name: Sheetal Chauhan Jhurani

2. Location: Born in Rajkot (Gujarat) and currently living in Pune (Maharashtra)

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: It is always good to have an assurance of a trustworthy friend while visiting or finalizing a new place to eat, picnic, trip. I feel happy to be that friend with assurance to help others to select their spot and the best part is I relive those moments through my words while sharing my travel stories here.

4. My favorite thing to explore: I like to visit sunset and sunrise point in the city, I even love to explore local markets where we get to see very local flavor and people who creates very authentic vibe of the city.

5. Fun fact about me: I do not exchange remaining currency of the country while ending the journey there, I keep them as souvenir, thus I have a world bank at home (after visiting 13 countries) P.S. It’s a very very small world bank that I own, kindly do not tag tax department here LOL :stuck_out_tongue:


:palm_tree:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/TsKDeJaztPfrqixN8?g_st=com.google.maps.preview.copy

13 Likes

Beautiful location can you add in post google location of this place @Emilyofficial

Amazing!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It is amazing partner. We can go there together​:people_hugging::ok_hand:t2:

Saludos @Emilyofficial!!
Tu foto luce increíble y estoy seguro que a todos nos gustaría saber mas sobre este lugar. En Connect no se acostumbra solo postear una foto y nada más porque para eso ya existe Instagram. En este foro se promueve compartir experiencias, aventuras que ayuden a otros local guides a descubrir “lugares que vale la pena visitar y actividades que vale la pena hacer”.
Entonces te invito a editar tu publicación y contarnos más sobre este lugar: ¿vives ahi? ¿lo visitaste durante un viaje? ¿que mas se puede hacer ahi? ¿hay otros lugares cercanos que se pueden visitar? ¿recomiendas lugares cercanos para comer? ¿algun platillo que no nos debemos perder? En fin, seguro hay mucho que nos puedes compartir ligado a esta imagen y ¡queremos leerlo!

Un par de recomendaciones extra:

Finalmente quiero decirte ¡Bienvenida a Connect! y disfruta el foro.

3 Likes

@Emilyofficial Bienvenida a la comunidad! linda playa!

It looks like an absolutely amazing place. Please try to share some more details about the place. Personal experience and direction are always make sense as a motivating factor for visiting any place. Keep sharing with us. Thank you.

welcome to connect forum @Emilyofficial can you add more details abiut this location?

Welcome to Connect @Emilyofficial
Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect. You can visit our monthly section where I’m going to merge your post.

1 Like

Greetings! Right now I’m in Perú until January 21. Looking forward to posting more pictures. I had a mishap with my phone but I’m doing my best so that I can capture the passion of Lima and Perú. Thank you.:blush:

1 Like

My life My style Family

Hi @Arthit

Welcome to Connect. Please introduce yourself here

1. Name:
2. Location:
3. What I love about being a Local Guide:
4. Favorite thing to explore:
5. Fun Fact about me:

I recommend you read the Connect community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

Hello everyone i am Djonomy i am new friend and i want to join you

2 Likes

Hi @Djonomy

Welcome to Connect. Please introduce yourself here

1. Name:
2. Location:
3. What I love about being a Local Guide:
4. Favorite thing to explore:
5. Fun Fact about me:

I recommend you read the Connect community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

我在台中,有特別好吃的美食甜點可以一起分享

1 Like