How to Make and Enjoy Pani-Puri at Home

I am so heartily glad to know that you enjoy pani-puri regularly, Sir. :+1:

I too believe that when it comes to big or even small things like pani-puri it is best to leave it to experts to make.

Thanks for candidly sharing your thoughts @TravellerG that is quite interesting to know :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, buddy, for your wonderful words :blush:

It is always with excitement that I look forward to your comments to my post @PritishB

2 Likes

:pray: @TusharSuradkar

1 Like

@TusharSuradkar bhai my mom use to make it during my school days now not that why I said I remembering my school…

2 Likes

@Travelling_Buddy

Oh, OK. Got it, buddy :blush:

So this snack is being made at home for many years now.

I was under the impression that t is only the lockdown period that has forced people to make it at home.

In fact, many people who are hygiene conscious and prefer making panipuri at home.

1 Like

नमस्कार…

** @Rohan10 **

भावा, पूरितळायच्या पुर्वतैयारीचा फोटो इथे सामाईक केल्याबद्दल धन्यवाद, पण घरी तळलेल्या पुऱ्यांना बाहेरून आणलेल्या पूऱ्यांना चव येते का?

3 Likes

Place holder for a test image.