cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My favorite photo ever

IMG_٢٠١٣٠٢١٢_١٧٥٥١٦.jpg

IMG_٢٠١٣١١٠٥_٠٦٠٥٤٦_2.jpg

It is one of the most favorite photo ever in my life. I have story with this photo one day I will tell you. I Photographed it 10 years ago in middle of the red sea nearest Kmaran island - Yemen , sunset was full of peace and beauty, like every things were put together in romantic symphony, for such a moment I was very lucky to, take this sweet photo,

5 comments
Level 8

Re: My favorite photo ever

Thanks @Wisnusetiono so much for your kind supported. 

Connect Moderator

Hello @BakeelObyan . This is very nice to see. So much beauty and marvel in nature 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 8

@SholaIB thanks for your kind world

Former Google Contributor

Hi @BakeelObyan 

Wow, it is very nice photos, thank you for sharing this with us. It will be great if you can share a little bit more about this place and your experience while visiting it. More information will be helpful to other Local Guides who want to find interesting places to visit in the area.

Did you know that there is a topic Share your sunrise and sunset photos here on Connect? Also, you can check What makes a good post? and  What are Connect topics? to learn more about the community and how to make the perfect post.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks @Aruni for you brilliant info. Be sure I will