DmytroHalamaha's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Jusi. Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland

We came from Ukraine and temporarily live in Germany. Now I live with my family in the small town of Metzingen. The nature of Germany is very similar to Ukraine. The mountainous landscape, green meadows and an abundance of tree varieties create magnificent fairy-tale landscapes. Hiking, hiking and cycling are very popular in Germany. This applies to all ages of the population. My family and I also love hiking in the mountains and flying a kite at the top. It's very funny and fun. We were looking for a suitable place. We need a constant wind, a place to rest, a beautiful view and, of course, not far from home. This place is called Jusi, located at an altitude of 672.6 meters above sea level. Near the mountain there is a parking lot from which there is a road to the mountain. The path is winding and made so that you do not get tired. After 300 meters there is an observation deck on which there is a cross and a bench. On church holidays, local residents gather here. From the observation deck you continue up the mountain. Having overcome a difficult path, you reach the top and enjoy an impeccable view. Depending on the weather and time of day, the view of nature changes and it is beautiful in its own way. On the right side there is another mountain on which the Hohenneuffen castle is located. The ancient castle adds additional atmosphere to this fantastic landscape. Later I will write a review about Hohenneuffen Castle.

IMG_6875.jpg

View from the observation deck

IMG_6870.jpg

Road to the mountain

IMG_6876.jpg

IMG_6856-2.jpg

IMG_6882.jpg

IMG_6925.jpg

At the observation deck we fly a kite

IMG_6848.jpg

Even on the way up the mountain there are benches where you can sit and think about something.

IMG_7037.jpg

Evening landscape before sunset

IMG_7040-2.jpg

The constant wind betrayed the shape of a small tree

IMG_7044.jpg

IMG_7048.jpg

IMG_7050.jpg

We are returning home. A beautiful landscape accompanies us

We often go to the mountain. If the weather is cloudy, the view from the observation deck will still fascinate you. I always take a camera with me and take pictures.

IMG_8004-Pano-Edit.jpg

IMG_7899.jpg

There are signs everywhere so you don't get lost

IMG_7881.jpg

IMG_7888.jpg

IMG_7915-Pano.jpg

P1083167.jpg

P1083170.jpg

P1083178.jpg

My son loves this place very much and we come to this wonderful place again and again.

P1083185.jpg

P1083190.jpg

P1083208.jpgKite flying, aircraft modeling, gliding and small plane flying are very popular in Germany.

P1083310.jpg

P1083326.jpg

We are returning home again. But we will come again to this beautiful place - Mount Jusi

Dmytro Halamaha
H82Q+G5 Кольберг, Німеччина
2 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Jusi. Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland

@DmytroHalamaha 

Eine schöne Erzählung von ihrem Wohnort und die vielen Bilder zeigen diese Landschaft sehr schön.

Connect Moderator

Re: Jusi. Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland

Indeed! the landscapes of this place in Germany look wonderful and the day seems to be a perfect one to enjoy some hiking and kite flying.

@DmytroHalamaha Superb photos 👍